[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCZss

Apr 25, 2021
Does anyone have a Furina card from taf4mad? Tks in advance (Edited link)

Preview:

glackgeng

Oct 31, 2019
Anyone have the collection from this guy?
oh mannnnnnnn not again

some should be in archive but trust me dont ask for more, i really feel sorry for those who brought this guy work overprice af

Koksu060

Jan 26, 2020
Zonies Card Share - File hosting for Koikatu
Website -

Rules
Must follow F95Zone General Rules
If you are caught trying to spread malware, viruses, etc. You will be IP banned from the file host and banned from F95Zone.

Uploader Access
  1. Only trusted individuals will get access to upload to the server. This is to prevent abuse. As its strictly for card sharing only.
  2. Zip, 7z and RAR files will only be accepted. This may change in the future.
  3. Files must be named CHARACTER/ITEM-NAME_ARTIST_VERSION. All spaces must be replaced with hyphens "-"
    1. - Any file not following this convention may be deleted without warning.
    2. - You may report files that break this and may be renamed, if its provided in the report.
  4. Uploaders will not be able to delete their own files once uploaded. To have them deleted, please either ping me here with the files or report them.
    1. - Report files like this

How To Get Uploader
You will had to have shared at least 10 cards here or at least 1 collection containing 20 or more cards, here in this thread.

If you meet the requirements and would like to be an uploader, please PM me or quote this post with the links to what you have shared.
this is my card collection ( reuploaded 2 times on gigafile )

image below shows what it contains

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
this is my card collection ( reuploaded 2 times on gigafile )

image below shows what it contains
I will PM you login details once the server is up

Mamoodou

Oct 23, 2021
Website -

Rules
If you are caught trying to spread malware, viruses, etc. You will be IP banned from the file host and banned from F95Zone.

Uploader Access
  1. Only trusted individuals will get access to upload to the server. This is to prevent abuse. As its strictly for card sharing only.
  3. Files must be named CHARACTER/ITEM-NAME_ARTIST_VERSION. All spaces must be replaced with hyphens "-"
    2. - You may report files that break this and may be renamed, if its provided in the report.
  4. Uploaders will not be able to delete their own files once uploaded. To have them deleted, please either ping me here with the files or report them.

How To Get Uploader
You will had to have shared at least 10 cards here or at least 1 collection containing 20 or more cards, here in this thread.

If you meet the requirements and would like to be an uploader, please PM me or quote this post with the links to what you have shared.
my EnterpriseMMD collection contains 51 cards currenty and I plan to upload more

Katolix

May 11, 2018
Everyone talks about card makers tracking their stuff but so far I was not able to see any concrete examples of that happening. One creator I checked that mentioned tracking didn't had any differences between two cards. Are there any authors that are proven to be tracking their stuff? At best they can only figure out if it's their card by checking the textures I guess.
it seem you can see the tracker with a hexadecimal text editor. if someone have some knowledge about that he/she can confirm you. But i don't know if you can wash the card with it.

Feb 10, 2020

I know it legit just released, so if at any point this becomes public/available, hit me up :^)
(Himiko's Yamato card)

DeepDive565

Jul 1, 2023
Website -

Rules

Uploader Access

How To Get Uploader

I've got two collections from two authors for 27 cards, namely these.

Status
Not open for further replies.