[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
The fun part, is going to migrating all these files over to the new site. This current one will stay up and will probably put the new one under beta.cardsare.zonies.xyz.

Just going to have to add the all the details to each file where needed.

Also new site will have a few position that will need to be filled.

Uploaders - Kinda like what is done here on F95. Upload files from a request board.

Content Moderators - Pretty much manage the content. Fix mistakes and look at any reports made on files.

Admin - Probably only be me but might open it up to a few others depending on work load.

I will keep you all posted on the new site as it progresses.
I'm pretty much always checking this forum so I'd be happy to help.

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
Add me on discord: ainzooalgown
Will be a lot faster, if you can

Otherwise, I will have to write out a long guide on how to look at your network tab while downloading from an album
Doesn't seem like you're accepting friend requests, my ID's samboi if you wanna add me, btw downloading them individually works for me.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
all the downloads failed on me halfway through, any idea why?
mine can't download, it will restart the download automaticlly everytimes it reach around 4-50%/100 until it failed
Made some adjustments to the server. Had to do a few restarts, so it probably killed a few connections. Will see if this resolves anything.

Reactions: tytyty2999

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023
I uhhh... Don't think the Zonies Uploader likes me much. Same speed on and off VPN.
View attachment 2978723
Last night I tried uploading and downloading to test the speed, and unfortunately for my area, even using a VPN doesn't solve the speed problem for the time being. So I decided to wait for the site to stabilize before uploading :FacePalm:

snowtrace

Jul 3, 2021
Zonies Card Share - File hosting for Koikatu
Website -

Rules
Must follow F95Zone General Rules
If you are caught trying to spread malware, viruses, etc. You will be IP banned from the file host and banned from F95Zone.

Uploader Access
  1. Only trusted individuals will get access to upload to the server. This is to prevent abuse. As its strictly for card sharing only.
  2. JPG, PNG, WEBP, WEBM, MP4, Zip, 7z and RAR files will only be accepted. This may change in the future.
  3. Loli content will be removed on report bases. If it breaks F95Zone Rule 7, it will be removed.
  4. You must create an album by artist or collection, where possible. This allows for easier browsing,.

How To Get Uploader
You will had to have shared at least 10 cards here or at least 1 collection containing 20 or more cards, here in this thread.

If you meet the requirements and would like to be an uploader, please PM me or quote this post with the links to what you have shared.

Linux Upload Script
HG cards as of latest

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
The website is definitely an issue. I have never had issues with other sites, but this one doesnt seem like it can handle the requests. The images don't even load after the first page.
no idea what the issue is at this time.

I just suggested a user try Free Download Manager and install the extension for their browser. Its what I have been using and all the files I have tried, all work without issue

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Last night I tried uploading and downloading to test the speed, and unfortunately for my area, even using a VPN doesn't solve the speed problem for the time being. So I decided to wait for the site to stabilize before uploading :FacePalm:
Unfortunately, its getting hammered. Download speeds havent dropped below 220MB/s all day

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023
Unfortunately, its getting hammered. Download speeds havent dropped below 220MB/s all day
It always says that the task cannot be completed when uploading, even after using a VPN. So I guess is that it will be due to factors in my network

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Updated my post for the file share site and added this

Downloads Failing?
  1. Try installing
  2. Install the extension for your browser (Supports Edge, Chrome and Firefox)
  3. Then try downloading again

pepper6969

Aug 27, 2023
Hey everyone, here are A LOT of scenes they are mostly timelines some are static.
: Updated 8 new scenes. 75 Total cards, 3.3GB
: 62 Total cards, 1.45 GB
: Updated 3 new scenes. 46 Total cards, 1.21GB
: 104 Total cards, 4.41GB
: Updated 1 new scene 6 Total cards, 64.9 MB
: 35 Total cards, 1.15GB
: 56 Total cards, 529MB
: Sound mods included. 55 Total cards, 3.33GB
: 26 Total cards, 794MB Updated by moving incorrect files
: 367 Total cards, 7.57GB
: 34 Total cards, 1.17GB
: 105 Total cards, 1.34GB
: 33 Total cards, 905MB
: 95 Total cards, 2.55GB
: Updated 8 new scenes, 7 Total cards, 60.7MB
: 39 Total cards, 1.4GB
: Should be every card from 1 to 135. 160 Total cards, 4.6GB
: 25 Total Cards, 34.7MB
I removed tons of duplicates, like the same animation but a different room, different chara, set camera positions changed, etc.
If you have something that isn't in one of the collections or is in an incorrect spot, PM me and I'll add it or fix it. Bookmark this post in case you miss when I quote an update. This number will also increase every update. (3)
Updated the collections.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
It always says that the task cannot be completed when uploading, even after using a VPN. So I guess is that it will be due to factors in my network
It might be worth using a script to upload it, than the site itself.

I posted a linux script that uploads folders and its content automatically to the site. But you will need to have some knowledge on using git bash for windows or setting up Ubuntu WSL aka Linux sub system

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023
Updated the collections.
Maybe I can package my moonlightmask scene and send it to you so you can upload it, because I have numbered them all. The purpose of this is that users can search what they need more easily and quickly.(Of course, why don't I upload it myself? because of the speed factor, and the other is the desire to minimize uploads of the same content to reduce the burden on the server)
TZYPP36T~C[@SAZH)XOYM2L.png

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Maybe I can package my moonlightmask scene and send it to you so you can upload it, because I have numbered them all. The purpose of this is that users can search what they need more easily and quickly.(Of course, why don't I upload it myself? because of the speed factor, and the other is the desire to minimize uploads of the same content to reduce the burden on the server)
View attachment 2978926
You can send to me as well. I will get it uploaded from my seedbox

Paired

Dec 21, 2022
guys i cant load sugar dust scenes, are they from kks? its telling me they are corrupted or from another game :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.