[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023
You can send to me as well. I will get it uploaded from my seedbox
And other requirements/suggestions:
Is it possible to add subfolders to an album? This allows you to view them in author-date order, which will work for most character cards that know who the creator is

Lemons69

Sep 8, 2021
Does anyone have Arctic Fox (MAXIM) Florence Nightingale character card? -
Can't seem to find it in any of the archive or links on here. Was it ever released or did AF not share that character card?

Last edited:

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 2979059
guys, can i ask why there is a hole on the side of the head, normally the head got covered at that area?
pretty sure that's an overlay you can edit in material editor. its Alpha Mask on face i think
if u want to revert it back to normal, just click on "reset", then save the card and reload it
or you can also just choose another headmod after resetting

Reactions: what'supdoc

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Done,
MOONLIGHTMASK timeline scenes ML045——ML144 and some Earlier timeline scenes
It is almost the same as the content uploaded by pepper6969, but with additional sequence number
Downloading and will upload once server is back online

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
And other requirements/suggestions:
Is it possible to add subfolders to an album? This allows you to view them in author-date order, which will work for most character cards that know who the creator is
With the current system, no

Oishii115

Sep 11, 2023
I have a Morgan card, but I'm not sure if it's by seth.

Speaking of which, you got any of seth's latest Fate works, like Castoria and Saber V2? Been trying to look for those two and Chifuyu Orimura and G36 by seth, but haven't made any progress...
what seth collection u have there?

triggerz

May 15, 2017
Literally came out a few hours ago but here's latest scene. Also threw in the mods needed for Nilou if anyone is missing them.

edit: welp just lost all my uploads for gofile as of now. So will be reuploading these later in the day
edit2: Link should work now.

Last edited:

Talink

Jan 19, 2019
Literally came out a few hours ago but here's latest scene. Also threw in the mods needed for Nilou if anyone is missing them.

edit: welp just lost all my uploads for gofile as of now. So will be reuploading these later in the day
It says "This File is not public"

Status
Not open for further replies.