[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lammzzz

Formerly 'lammlamm374'
Dec 19, 2020
Hello, have anyone been a big fan of NKK who creates nice cards

Have heard of him distributing his cards by putting easter eggs in those videos he made on Iwara TV, maybe someone could give a clue about them?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
nvm, looks like still having issues. I already submitted another ticket......

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
They switched to a new power supply. Hopefully this resolves the issue.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
The rack the server is in, had a PDU failure. No ETA on fix atm

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
Hi guys!
this will be a different request.
will you guys help me find this ?

I had koikatsu installation on an external drive that was stolen so I lost all my cards, but lucky me I shared the cards I bought with you guys, so at least I could get back the payed ones...
the original card is from a will known artist but I forgot his name, usually has solid color striped backgrounds.
any help appreciated!
Uh, I'm not sure if this is the same that you're looking for, but it is the same character

AoiLover

May 12, 2021
Here the Kiseki pack i have, didint test all card so idk if all there mods are in there but thats what i have lol

Not sure which one this is but, its the only non Yeeted i have lol Not sure if need a mod either.
Thank you sorry for late replied ill go test them now and update you later

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Are these servers run by a circus?
No, from what I was told by email.

"The provisioning system was not turned off for a handful of servers in this rack. This is an oversight on our part and are working to rectify it as fast as possible. We are in contact with the datacenter to get the servers moved to a new rack. At this time, we are still waiting for a reply and will update you once we know more."

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
No, from what I was told by email.

"The provisioning system was not turned off for a handful of servers in this rack. This is an oversight on our part and are working to rectify it as fast as possible. We are in contact with the datacenter to get the servers moved to a new rack. At this time, we are still waiting for a reply and will update you once we know more."
Oh, no, I don't actually mind. I was just crackin' jokes. So many things have gone wrong in the short time we've had this new site lmao

I'm just glad you even decided to help us out. I thought we'd have to constantly struggle with report abusers and the people with two functioning braincells asking to reupload everything again and again until the end of time.

Overlawl

Feb 16, 2021
Kinda doubt it, but I see people asking for LTsuki cards. I already snagged the catalogue found on the gofile thing, but it's missing their Alfin Reise Arnor card which I want since Yeeted's version has static hair. I must have her with decent hair qq. Did anyone else manage to snag it?
The LTsuki packs miss several trails characters, a few FGO ones and one from Shining. At least the ones I checked last time. These are the cards in question.

I do prefer his version over Yeeted which, which give plenty of nice outfits, but I think most the faces doesn't really match their originals and seems to overuse his shaders for everything. There aren't many who makes Kuro no Kiseki charas either.

Reactions: AoiLover
Status
Not open for further replies.