[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomoremelons

Aug 8, 2019
The LTsuki packs miss several trails characters, a few FGO ones and one from Shining. At least the ones I checked last time. These are the cards in question.

I do prefer his version over Yeeted which, which give plenty of nice outfits, but I think most the faces doesn't really match their originals and seems to overuse his shaders for everything. There aren't many who makes Kuro no Kiseki charas either.
If you want to get those cards, it's gotta have to come outta your own wallet because for some reason the Kiseki cards are not for public release, probably because the requestor is a selfish jerk. They don't come cheap either considering someone here bought the Tio card ranging from about $350.

Rindell

Feb 7, 2022
does anyone has the chara cards from this person ?

MortyFortyTwo

Jul 18, 2017
the card just came out but if anybody gets their hands on it and wants to share, I'd appreciate it

stormgr

Nov 2, 2021
Hey everyone, here are A LOT of scenes they are mostly timelines some are static.
: Updated 8 new scenes. 75 Total cards, 3.3GB
: 62 Total cards, 1.45 GB
: Updated 3 new scenes. 46 Total cards, 1.21GB
: 104 Total cards, 4.41GB
: Updated 1 new scene 6 Total cards, 64.9 MB
: 35 Total cards, 1.15GB
: 56 Total cards, 529MB
: Sound mods included. 55 Total cards, 3.33GB
: 26 Total cards, 794MB Updated by moving incorrect files
: 367 Total cards, 7.57GB
: 34 Total cards, 1.17GB
: 105 Total cards, 1.34GB
: 33 Total cards, 905MB
: 95 Total cards, 2.55GB
: Updated 8 new scenes, 15 Total cards, 119MB
: 39 Total cards, 1.4GB
: Should be every card from 1 to 135. 160 Total cards, 4.6GB
: 25 Total Cards, 34.7MB
I removed tons of duplicates, like the same animation but a different room, different chara, set camera positions changed, etc.
If you have something that isn't in one of the collections or is in an incorrect spot, PM me and I'll add it or fix it. Bookmark this post in case you miss when I quote an update. This number will also increase every update. (3)
These links does not work anymore T_T but thanks for the mass distribution hope i can get them someday

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
the card just came out but if anybody gets their hands on it and wants to share, I'd appreciate it
I'll share it in a few days.Generally speaking, posting everything on the very first day might not be the best practice.In the first few days, the sales must be the highest for the creators. So, to encourage them to keep producing content that we can share here it's better to keep a minimal pause at least. If they can't sell the cards with even minimal profit because the cards become widely available on day one and are simply downloaded for free, some content creators might stop making them at all. This would be not profitable in terms of time spent, and then we'd have nothing to share here.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
I'll share it in a few days.Generally speaking, posting everything on the very first day might not be the best practice.In the first few days, the sales must be the highest for the creators. So, to encourage them to keep producing content that we can share here it's better to keep a minimal pause at least. If they can't sell the cards with even minimal profit because the cards become widely available on day one and are simply downloaded for free, some content creators might stop making them at all. This would be not profitable in terms of time spent, and then we'd have nothing to share here.
Following for that card as well, thanks.

Also anyone got suou Alpha and Beta cards?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.