[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoSoldier

May 10, 2020
Does anyone have a character card for HongCha ?

I have about every single one of them

However, sadly, I still do not have the updated Female 03 card. But I'm happy to share these with everyone as I may either buy or search for the card somewhere in the future.

thealice6

Apr 18, 2023
Hey everyone, here are A LOT of scenes they are mostly timelines some are static.
: Updated 8 new scenes. 75 Total cards, 3.3GB
: 62 Total cards, 1.45 GB
: Updated 3 new scenes. 46 Total cards, 1.21GB
: 104 Total cards, 4.41GB
: Updated 1 new scene 6 Total cards, 64.9 MB
: 35 Total cards, 1.15GB
: 56 Total cards, 529MB
: Sound mods included. 55 Total cards, 3.33GB
: 26 Total cards, 794MB Updated by moving incorrect files
: 367 Total cards, 7.57GB
: 34 Total cards, 1.17GB
: 105 Total cards, 1.34GB
: 33 Total cards, 905MB
: 95 Total cards, 2.55GB
: Updated 8 new scenes, 15 Total cards, 119MB
: 39 Total cards, 1.4GB
: Should be every card from 1 to 135. 160 Total cards, 4.6GB
: 25 Total Cards, 34.7MB
I removed tons of duplicates, like the same animation but a different room, different chara, set camera positions changed, etc.
If you have something that isn't in one of the collections or is in an incorrect spot, PM me and I'll add it or fix it. Bookmark this post in case you miss when I quote an update. This number will also increase every update. (3)
THANX BRO, I just collected the above link a few days ago, and now I can't open it. Can you please try to repair it?

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023
You´re have another of the Trails-Kiseki cards?

that are the most rare cards from Ltsuki (with the excepcion of Tio and Alisa)
No sorry, I only have Tio myself. Pretty happy with that one though, he nailed her face much better than the other Tio cards I've collected (and her hair. Yeeted's version has hair that works well enough, but has a colour/texture/not sure what else that just looks like... not Tio... Meanwhile Yeeted's Alfin nails her hair in terms of looks, but it's a big static block. ARGH.

Here the Kiseki pack i have, didint test all card so idk if all there mods are in there but thats what i have lol

Not sure which one this is but, its the only non Yeeted i have lol Not sure if need a mod either.
That's more like a yeeted pack rather than a kiseki pack, but thanks anyway. As for that Alfin, yeah I have that one, but it's pretty low quality, it's found on bepis btw just by searching for Alfin. Not sure who makes it though. Or maybe it's not low quality. It's just not ripped from/replicates in-game assets. I prefer it when they DO use in-game assets or replicate them as much as possible. Though it probably is low quality too. I'm no modeler so I can't judge really other than if I think it looks liek what I'm used to/expect.

The LTsuki packs miss several trails characters, a few FGO ones and one from Shining. At least the ones I checked last time. These are the cards in question.

I do prefer his version over Yeeted which, which give plenty of nice outfits, but I think most the faces doesn't really match their originals and seems to overuse his shaders for everything. There aren't many who makes Kuro no Kiseki charas either.
I suspect we'll see more kuro characters when it's officially localized.
Honestly I don't even know if his version is or not better than Yeeted's, but I suspect it will be just because LT tends to make the faces look really true to the original, and I don't recall any of their stuff having gigantic static hair that can't bend or split or nothing. I don't know why Yeeted has a mod specifically for her hair and it is so incapable of moving. Wish I knew how to make hair flow better myself. I mean I know KK is pretty bad overall when it comes to hair physics, but I know it's capable of better than THAT.

Anyway once again thanks for attempts at help.

On a side note, I do hope we'll eventually get some better quality Altina cards too. Cetol made a really nice one, but only includes like my least favourite outfit. dohhh. When I try to slap other people's outfits of hers on Cetol's model though, things clip. nooo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimmuborrgir
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote