[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
I'm curious so I'll ask, did anyone actually get this from this person?
I remember sending a PM to this guy the day he posted this on pixiv, but I basically just got ignored for whatever reason

Reactions: NullCheck

NullCheck

Jul 11, 2023
I'm curious so I'll ask, did anyone actually get this from this person?
I remember sending a PM to this guy the day he posted this on pixiv, but I basically just got ignored for whatever reason
I would love to have any of his recent cards.

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
I would love to have any of his recent cards.
yeah same here, but the thing is I've actually never seen a single card from this person out in the usual sites like here or in bepis
I get the feeling that he probably ignores english speakers and just gives them to japanese users, cuz I'm pretty sure I met his "criteria" in asking for his cards

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
yeah same here, but the thing is I've actually never seen a single card from this person out in the usual sites like here or in bepis
I get the feeling that he probably ignores english speakers and just gives them to japanese users, cuz I'm pretty sure I met his "criteria" in asking for his cards
I messaged him in translated chinese and I could get one of his cards after a bit of back and forth, guys weird but cards are good enough but only 1 costume

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
Just stumbled upon this PineappleHEAT card, but I think getting it is a whole other story
I don't suppose anyone else has this Girls' Frontline 2 card one by pure luck?

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
I messaged him in translated chinese and I could get one of his cards after a bit of back and forth, guys weird but cards are good enough but only 1 costume
oh, really? which character did you get if you don't mind me asking?
I'm guessing this was a while ago since most of his newer cards look like they have more than one costume

There's quite a few of these types of creators on pixiv tbh, the stuff they make looks real good but they only share to a limited amount of ppl

I've messaged some of them but they never reply back lol

LiS7x

Jul 26, 2019
Zonies Card Share - File hosting for Koikatu
Website -

Rules
Must follow F95Zone General Rules
If you are caught trying to spread malware, viruses, etc. You will be IP banned from the file host and banned from F95Zone.

Uploader Access
  1. Only trusted individuals will get access to upload to the server. This is to prevent abuse. As its strictly for card sharing only.
  2. JPG, PNG, WEBP, WEBM, MP4, Zip, 7z and RAR files will only be accepted. This may change in the future.
  3. Loli content will be removed on report bases. If it breaks F95Zone Rule 7, it will be removed.
  4. You must create an album by artist or collection, where possible. This allows for easier browsing,.

How To Get Uploader
You will had to have shared at least 10 cards here or at least 1 collection containing 20 or more cards, here in this thread.

If you meet the requirements and would like to be an uploader, please PM me or quote this post with the links to what you have shared.

Linux Upload Script

Downloads Failing?
  1. Try installing
  2. Install the extension for your browser (Supports Edge, Chrome and Firefox)
  3. Then try downloading again
Hello. When I click on a link it takes me a very long time to take me and then gives me an error. or the site can be viewed by uploaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.