Apr 4, 2022
Does anyone have this card & mod?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Provider is claiming I installed a GUI on the server and that is why its not letting me in.... see post for details.

• Angry
Reactions: StankotheEclown

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I am going to see if I can get the data off the server but may have to forego that. Will see what the host says.

dopoter

Aug 31, 2020
Guys, how do I solve this problem in Mastapov scenes? It only happens with some characters , not all.

VortexYeo

Jul 30, 2020
Guys help, is this guy actually the one who made these SD? If not where can I get them? Especially the eula one,but their style look so similar I would assume they are from the same creator
IMG_20231006_153317.jpg IMG_20231006_153246.jpg

nickmage100

Mar 22, 2022
Does anyone have JustBerry's scenes?
And this artist's

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
I dont know how you guys feel about this. The new system that is going to be like Bepis, here is what I was thinking for importing.

Option 1
Import the loose files that are in the server and manually update each entry. This will be a group effort and take the longest.

Option 2
You guys have to make sure that all your content is named properly. By this, I mean albums and image names. Each album should be named after the artist/creator and contain their images. Images should follow a naming convention of ARTIST_VERSION_NAME_TYPE.

ARTIST_VERSION_NAME_TYPE break down
Artist: name of the person who created it
Version: if there is any. If there is no version, then put NOVER
Name: Name of the card, scene, etc
Type: Scene, Character, etc

Going forward
The new site will require a strict naming convention. This is to help keep files from getting lost or put in the wrong place.

Please give feedback. Also I am considering make a new thread to discuss card share.
Do we really need "Version" in the file name? I only know a few artists who have multiple versions of the same card, so it's more likely that it will almost always be a "NOVER".

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Oct 6 @ 0400
Site back online

Oct 6 @ 0412
Transfer started to new site

I will stop all uploads once I can make the change over. Then do another transfer. Hopefully make it a smooth transition.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Do we really need "Version" in the file name? I only know a few artists who have multiple versions of the same card, so it's more likely that it will almost always be a "NOVER".
It can be removed, its why I am discussing it now

tico963

Aug 18, 2019
anyone have Yui and Uehara Rin card from JMC/ Sweii

Status
Not open for further replies.