[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
Anyone know or have an alternative card of this black haired gal?

burnerforyou

Jul 31, 2023
Hi all, does anyone have these Persona cards & mods?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I dont know how you guys feel about this. The new system that is going to be like Bepis, here is what I was thinking for importing.

Option 1
Import the loose files that are in the server and manually update each entry. This will be a group effort and take the longest.

Option 2
You guys have to make sure that all your content is named properly. By this, I mean albums and image names. Each album should be named after the artist/creator and contain their images. Images should follow a naming convention of ARTIST_VERSION_NAME_TYPE.

ARTIST_VERSION_NAME_TYPE break down
Artist: name of the person who created it
Version: if there is any. If there is no version, then put NOVER
Name: Name of the card, scene, etc
Type: Scene, Character, etc

Going forward
The new site will require a strict naming convention. This is to help keep files from getting lost or put in the wrong place.

Please give feedback. Also I am considering make a new thread to discuss card share.

l3read

May 6, 2021
Option 2
You guys have to make sure that all your content is named properly. By this, I mean albums and image names. Each album should be named after the artist/creator and contain their images. Images should follow a naming convention of ARTIST_VERSION_NAME_TYPE.
Does that mean if not named properly, the file will get automatically deleted?

And what about zip files, I assume it follows the same rules as well?

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
:unsure: I wonder if there would be a way to replicate Danbooru's metadata/automatic file naming. Original filenames are preserved, but when saving images after they're uploaded, users have a toggleable option of saving images with artist name, characters, and copyright appended to the md5 hash like __kazama_iroha_hololive_drawn_by_yugu_lemon__c028b9eb70f9681a12337680b239ef1d.jpg

Of course it requires the tags to be submitted and the entries to be tagged appropriately, but I think such a semi-autonomous system might be useful for organizing card information and for personal archival purposes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: d183

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
I dont know how you guys feel about this. The new system that is going to be like Bepis, here is what I was thinking for importing.

Option 1
Import the loose files that are in the server and manually update each entry. This will be a group effort and take the longest.

Option 2

Going forward
The new site will require a strict naming convention. This is to help keep files from getting lost or put in the wrong place.

Please give feedback. Also I am considering make a new thread to discuss card share.
I personally like having the original names of the cards on them just so that it's easier to find when a card is shared directly from a source or not but if we're going all in on this then I don't mind doing 2 since it does help organize things I suppose, especially if this is gonna be a database of sorts. I kinda organize my cards like that already.

Also this was supposed to be the card share thread but it kinda turned into begging and a help forum by the smooth brains :HideThePain:
If you wanna turn this into the Request thread then sure why not?

Reactions: l3read

Oishii115

Sep 11, 2023

Option 1

Option 2

Going forward

I quite reccomend the second option. So people can search easliy and can be spesify what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.