[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
Out of curiosity, what justifies the price on this versus Or perhaps the that's already been distributed here?

Edit: If the reason's good enough I'll buy it since I like Shiori an unreasonable amount.
I would say its mainly the hair and the clothes tbh, at least for me. Not really a fan of the custom headmods since their faces can look real stiff sometimes

also isn't this just the shiori MMD model ported over to koikatsu? cuz if it is then I would assume there's not much difference between the Hatoko one and the hanayuki one

Reactions: naki.ata

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
I would say its mainly the hair and the clothes tbh, at least for me. Not really a fan of the custom headmods since their faces can look real stiff sometimes

also isn't this just the shiori MMD model ported over to koikatsu? cuz if it is then I would assume there's not much difference between the Hatoko one and the hanayuki one
Yeah, same on the headmods thing. There was a pair of VRChat model ports that I really wanted for a long while, then I finally got my hands on them and the faces literally had one expression...

Anyway, I'll wait on moony to check out Hat*ko's version. I hate having to be stingy with my money, but I guess that's why I'm here in the first place lmfao.

Reactions: Mystfigu

CrashMan_013

Oct 21, 2020

Does anyone have the Rino from here? (SolityL)
The mega link only gives the mod but not the right card

RATRIX000

Jan 27, 2019
Hello guys, some have those author´s cards, please?

(うなじゅう)
(poor)
(hydrop)
(ABCEEFG)
(NekoMaruSan)

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
Out of curiosity, what justifies the price on this versus Or perhaps the that's already been distributed here?

Edit: If the reason's good enough I'll buy it since I like Shiori an unreasonable amount.
A lot of it it boils down to preference. But I tend to be bias against paywalled cards ESPECIALLY those with custom head mods, mostly because they don't work with timeline scenes that use more advanced headmods.

tmxkdlf92

Jul 15, 2023
Is there any chance to get Suou's new cards?
Especially this one.

I really wanted this so I waited to come up on his Gumroad but it didn't.
Does anyone got this card through Patreon?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Looks like it. Looking forward to updates on the matter.
I am still waiting on a response from them. The last ticket I got, was stating the server was online and working. Only issue, I cant access the server....

So I sent another response and they replied

The related department will provide the info soon.

Regards,
Support
Once this server is back online. I will migrate it to the new one. I just need to figure out how to setup nginx to reverse proxy the main server. To help keep any DMCA requires from reaching it. As the proxy is through a DMCA ignore host, while the server "technically" ignores them. Its very vague in their ToS.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
If people can't be bothered to read the OP about the status of Card Share and why certain links are down. Then I will be deleting those posts and hand out warnings/thread bans

nerdgasmic

Jul 31, 2021
I am still waiting on a response from them. The last ticket I got, was stating the server was online and working. Only issue, I cant access the server....

So I sent another response and they replied

Once this server is back online. I will migrate it to the new one. I just need to figure out how to setup nginx to reverse proxy the main server. To help keep any DMCA requires from reaching it. As the proxy is through a DMCA ignore host, while the server "technically" ignores them. Its very vague in their ToS.
Did you lose all the files that are being hosted? Or was it some other server stuff that was lost? I was going to download a few before it blew up so i need to know whats up. This should clear up what is most important to everyone here. Tyvm in advance and thanks for your time.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Did you lose all the files that are being hosted? I was going to download a few before it blew up so i need to know whats up. Tyvm in advance.
As long as they didnt have to reinstall the OS, no. I will give updates once I know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.