[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
I will never understand people who subscribe to completely free stuff. Don't get ripped off and grab something out of bepis instead
For supporting.
patreon originally was meant as a donation system for people wo share free stuff but want to have a tip jar in form of subscription support for a few bucks, and some stuff was as a bonus for people who subbed, sort of as a thanks, while keeping original stuff free for everyone. But this changed ofc, was kind of an obvious outcome.

Who has the new Koi_S3 scene? Presumably this one

I didnt check for the exact scene, not my taste, but here is a huge collection I had found on shitaraba I think and reuploaded here for hoarding

What leak site?
probably shitaraba

Last edited:

wegpo11

Jan 29, 2023
Hello i have few things to ask. Anyone know creator of theese scenes/chars? scene.jpg
And also im looking for any of these chars if someone has, i was looking here but i didin't found anything or maybe i just missed it.

Mostly im interested in last 3 links, if anyone got it already and would share here i'll be really gratefull.

Also u guys know any good foot related content scene creators? I only know already bazett and srun, but only found a few scene from srun.

AUOGIL

Oct 2, 2023
P4QQ4,帖子:11898921,会员:5730418 said:
我确实有较旧的收藏,这里是链接
[/引用]
Thank you, my friend (y)

Clone_Guy

Jan 28, 2020
Does anyone have this card?? thanks!

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
link for tachumi cards?

Its still uploading. I was able to find over 400 files from Tachumi on my drives. Probably nothing new after September tho.
I did not sort them, since they call their scenes 01, 02, 03, 04.. 1-1, 1-2 ect. and pack them into different folders instead, we cannot upload folders, and making an album for each scene to store its variants is a hassle. There shouldn't be any duplicates, if only then variants by Tachumi.

If youre talking about character cards let me know, I have found like 10 too.

Hello i have few things to ask. Anyone know creator of theese scenes/chars? View attachment 2987608
Post some filenames. Ill look on my drives.

Last edited:

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
For supporting.
patreon originally was meant as a donation system for people wo share free stuff but want to have a tip jar in form of subscription support for a few bucks, and some stuff was as a bonus for people who subbed, sort of as a thanks, while keeping original stuff free for everyone. But this changed ofc, was kind of an obvious outcome.

I didnt check for the exact scene, not my taste, but here is a huge collection I had found on shitaraba I think and reuploaded here for hoarding

probably shitaraba
It isn't there sadly (unless it's some frame that I don't recognize as the thumbnail), but thanks for the help all the same

Reactions: whatever888
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote