[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

AininChase

Oct 22, 2018
does anyone have Vermelho cards? the creator on pixiv started to delete all their cards for some reason. They now only have the newest one but the old ones are gone.

muusuubii

Aug 24, 2018
anyone got the password for wily's suomi sensei zip file? kemono doesn't import the captions in the gifs where they've been putting the passwords on
thanks in advance

Kurozeel

Aug 27, 2023
kindly sir, I really want The Legend of Heroes Card from Ltsuki. can someone gladly to share it with me?

silvergrey

Jun 12, 2023
Hello, can anyone tell me where to put the sound zipmod in folder? I have tried in mod - studio but i cant find it in the voice menu (in this case its the Mona zipmod).

Reactions: zerotwoahundred

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
All free from Tamura:

Male cards from kevinrwl2, also free:

Many more free Trails of Cold Steel cards by f-m-e-p:

Also a free Estelle Bright by Lunaria:

Then you can find less than free cards in the archives by YElping ETErnally until Death and Learning To SUCKY. Uppercase is your friend if the previous sentence is baffling to you.

Entirely incompatible. Only thing you can do is make some room on your drives and grab a KKS BetterRepack.
To all the people asking for Trails cards, if you haven't grabbed them yet: please see the above quoted post for links to free cards. Of course, do ignore the part about the archives since they're no longer available.

Hello, can anyone tell me where to put the sound zipmod in folder? I have tried in mod - studio but i cant find it in the voice menu (in this case its the Mona zipmod).
It doesn't actually matter to the game where in the mods folder you put things.

And regardless, I don't think a lot of sound mods get thrown into the voice menu? They're instead made into items. Try using the in-game item search (Find) function for the voice clips or browsing through the Items list. If it isn't there then uh... Sorry lol.
1696712921785.png

Last edited:
Reactions: silvergrey

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
Downlading from Zonie sure is unstable as fuck, rarely downloads finish.
It was the same for me when I was only downloading with my browser, the % legit goes back to zero in a loop lol, never even reached 100% once

after that i tried downloading with IDM and it was working fine for me without problems, maybe you can try using a download manager?

Reactions: moonygiiiuls

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
Does someone have this mod ? 1696718394523.png
It's from keiyuu's kisaki card but searching the author doesn't lead me to the mod nor its linked in any of keiyuu's posts regarding kisaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote