[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Floppy_Disk

Sep 10, 2020
I've some problems too.... can someone remind me how to fix this?

View attachment 2990244 View attachment 2990249

and...
how do i move characters when their body is locked?
how do i keep butt collision while switching character?( like in choirbox/sutekimeppou's scene)
Try adjusting the collider nodes or something.. press ctrl + I to edit the nodes.. you'll see a selected several nodes there like waist, busy, shoulder etc then it's selected or not with a boolean.. try to check and uncheck to see the impact on your chara..then uncheck it and then you will see a coordinates something on the upper part of the node editor...update the current coordinate there then click the update coordinate to your selected node...then check the selected node again..it's a bit tideous but jus keep doin it to all the body part until it's ok

Reactions: naki.ata

reitako

May 20, 2020

anyone got elaina from makinovs and azki from ldki. Really hard to find this card

Ph567

Oct 13, 2018
Does anyone have XKazz/Drewwkoi's scenes ? Especially the artoria ones, i just downloaded the scenes from the most recent link on kemono but it seems to be missing some scenes.

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
Does anyone have XKazz/Drewwkoi's scenes ? Especially the artoria ones, i just downloaded the scenes from the most recent link on kemono but it seems to be missing some scenes.
Give a link with the missing scenes.It's difficult to understand exactly which scenes are referred to in the phrase "some scenes".

Last edited:
Reactions: whatever888

VortexYeo

Jul 30, 2020
Really need help on this one, what's the source?? Is this link the original source??

SeamGreen

Mar 5, 2023
Maybe someone here have Niw's Kallen card - that they willing to share? Card itself is meh, but i want to check out outfits and other textures.

Ph567

Oct 13, 2018
Give a link with the missing scenes.It's difficult to understand exactly which scenes are referred to in the phrase "some scenes".
On his movie and timeline scenes post there are some videos you see on there that don't have a scene data, for example some of the videos on the fate folder, and on his SD for october post there is no 2021 folder.

The posts i'm talking about:

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
there are some videos
Oh... So, if someone wants to help you with this, that person would have to compare each video from this folder with the existing scenes to at least have a rough understanding of which video you are talking about? Please provide a name at least.

Ph567

Oct 13, 2018
Oh... So, if someone wants to help you with this, that person would have to compare each video from this folder with the existing scenes to at least have a rough understanding of which video you are talking about? Please provide a name at least.
Not asking anything in specific (with maybe the exception of whatever artoria stuff they might have), only if someone already had a folder with scenes they had downloaded from previous posts.

Last edited:

pepper6969

Aug 27, 2023
Hey everyone, here are A LOT of scenes they are mostly timelines some are static.
: 75 Total cards, 3.3GB Two scenes ->
: 62 Total cards, 1.45 GB
: 47 Total cards, 1.21GB
: 104 Total cards, 4.41GB
: 6 Total cards, 64.9 MB
: 37 Total cards, 1.19GB
: 56 Total cards, 529MB KOI SUNSHINE
: 60 Total cards, 3.82GB SOUND MODS INCLUDED
: 24 Total cards, 792MB
: 370 Total cards, 7.83GB
: Updated 4 new scenes, 38 Total cards, 1.31GB
: 105 Total cards, 1.34GB
: 43 Total cards, 1.12GB
: 95 Total cards, 2.55GB
: 15 Total cards, 119MB
: Updated 7 new scenes, 46 Total cards, 1.4GB
: Updated 1 new scene, Should be every card from 1 to 136. 161 Total cards, 4.66GB
: 27 Total cards, 36.4MB
: 221 Total cards, 3.39GB NEW ADDITION
: 42 Total cards, 797MB NEW ADDITION
TROUBLE DOWNLOADING? Try a download manager.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I removed tons of duplicates, like the same animation but a different room, different chara, set camera positions changed, etc.
If you have something that isn't in one of the collections or is in an incorrect spot, PM me and I'll add it or fix it. Bookmark this post in case you miss when I quote an update. Look at the edit to see the latest update date.
Updated the collections again, Xcalibur has been added. Thank you to koizxcvb, triggerz, person on fire for providing new scenes and Krsnnn for informing me about incorrect file locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote