[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Overlawl

Feb 16, 2021
That chinese site has hoptia scenes, the ones that were not shared in Kemono, but I'm out of points.....

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
does anyone have scence
Thank
Did you even bother to read his announcement?
Info.png
He's one of the few creators who provides his scenes for free, makes tutorials, and only has a few temporary paid scenes that eventually become free as well. Again, you'll have these scenes for free but a little later.And you are asking to steal even these?! I don't like creators who sell every piece of content for a very unreasonable price, but for F sake, stealing from a creator who has actually worked for the community is disgusting.Honestly, if all creators were like him, we wouldn't even need to make this sharing thread.

Oishii115

Sep 11, 2023
Did you even bother to read his announcement?
View attachment 2990127
He's one of the few creators who provides his scenes for free, makes tutorials, and only has a few temporary paid scenes that eventually become free as well. Again, you'll have these scenes for free but a little later.And you are asking to steal even these?! I don't like creators who sell every piece of content for a very unreasonable price, but for F sake, stealing from a creator who has actually worked for the community is disgusting.Honestly, if all creators were like him, we wouldn't even need to make this sharing thread.
i agree with u, its like he just need some donation for the gratitude bcz he make sum of good stuff and it will be free from the time beeing. the creator was W. why wont wait a little longer krakenzzz

vsahertian

Apr 15, 2018
112241063_p0.png 112352177_p0.png
aw shid, at this point even NekoMaruSan is on par with ABCEEFG in term of character likeliness towards their reference

anyone got NekoMaruSan's Aki Nijou (Maken-Ki)

or better yet the newest Satomi Mom Card

Hiro Fryotsu

Oct 9, 2017
Okay i remember someone ask this but i lost the tread then here we go again.
How do i fix the peuneis that straight up, not insert into a pucchy.
like example: 1696781838262.png

Ahrima

Mar 29, 2018
I've some problems too.... can someone remind me how to fix this?

image (2).png image (1).png

and...
how do i move characters when their body is locked?
how do i keep butt collision while switching character?( like in choirbox/sutekimeppou's scene)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote