Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Does that mean if not named properly, the file will get automatically deleted?

And what about zip files, I assume it follows the same rules as well?
Yes. If the file is not named properly, it will be rejected before it can be uploaded.

I personally like having the original names of the cards on them just so that it's easier to find when a card is shared directly from a source or not but if we're going all in on this then I don't mind doing 2 since it does help organize things I suppose, especially if this is gonna be a database of sorts. I kinda organize my cards like that already.

Also this was supposed to be the card share thread but it kinda turned into begging and a help forum by the smooth brains :HideThePain:
If you wanna turn this into the Request thread then sure why not?
It might be better. Its easier to moderate a new thread from the start, than to start moderating an existing one.

I quite reccomend the second option. So people can search easliy and can be spesify what they want.
The naming convention for the files is more for organization. If a file gets uploaded but no one ever updates the detail for it. You can look at the file name and figure it out from there.

new thread here, I can adjust the rules to fit what you all need - https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-card-sharing-discussion-thread.177104/

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Please give feedback. Also I am considering make a new thread to discuss card share.
Wouldn't mind this turning into a general discussion thread. I think I spend more time in this thread helping troubleshoot Studio or character creation problems than actually sharing cards, anyway.

Oh, and yeah I like Option 2. Perhaps original file names can be preserved somewhere as well if possible. It would be useful for back-searching free cards with Pixiv artwork IDs, for example. Bepis' renaming of cards and under-utilized tagging system always irritated me trying to find sources.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Oh, and yeah I like Option 2. Perhaps original file names can be preserved somewhere as well if possible. It would be useful for back-searching free cards with Pixiv artwork IDs, for example. Bepis' renaming of cards and under-utilized tagging system always irritated me trying to find sources.
I have plans to add IDs, and what not the details page. That way you can search it however you want. Patreon post ID, Fanbox ID, etc. The naming convention that I want to enforce. The NAME of the file, will be what the original name is. You can just remove everything before it, if you want to.

Original file: k22.png
Convention: RagingBoner_NOVER_CHARACTER_k22.png

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Wouldn't mind this turning into a general discussion thread. I think I spend more time in this thread helping troubleshoot Studio or character creation problems than actually sharing cards, anyway.

Forgot to link this, but made a discussion only thread https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-card-sharing-discussion-thread.177104/

This one is just way to far gone XD

Reactions: StankotheEclown

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
I know this aint the thread for these kinds of questions, but this thread has been really helpful to me as of late so I'll ask away. Is there a way to automatically realign the penis's position in scenes when you change the female?

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I know this aint the thread for this kind of question, but this thread has been really helpful to me as of late so I'll ask away. Is there a way to automatically realign the penis's position in scenes when you change the female?
Beat it like a butcher does to meat and then ask it politely?

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
I know this aint the thread for this kind of question, but this thread has been really helpful to me as of late so I'll ask away. Is there a way to automatically realign the penis's position in scenes when you change the female?
Simplest method I can think of...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018

Here are in this update for those who wish to just download the new cards~
If you have any new cards when they get released, send 'em here or in a DM and I will reupload accordingly.

Last edited:

xxoodio

Jul 30, 2023
Does anyone know the source or author of this scene? I want to read the author's other works.

Oct 31, 2022
idk if someone already posted it so here I am

- SolityL (Shinano)
ps: grab it fast
can't backup to gofile for now since I'm in middle of my work so you guys can upload to gofile
below for preview

UPDATED TO GOFILE (thanks internet with upload speed 20kbps)

1696570885892.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.