[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone got the new HIMIKO Raiden Shogun card? Mostly wants it for the coordinates but the body looks like a good template as well.

Reactions: Zeno_Bell

IIIIIYY

Jul 2, 2018
Does anyone have these cards ?
They are from Pis

And this card

from NekoMaruSan

Last edited:

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Also anyone knows how I can "shave off" or reduce the length of the top of the head without affecting the rest? It's way too long it's clipping through the hair lol

1696891626149.png

Tried messing around with the 'head' sliders in Advanced Bonemod Window but no luck

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
Also anyone knows how I can "shave off" or reduce the length of the top of the head without affecting the rest? It's way too long it's clipping through the hair lol

View attachment 2993842

Tried messing around with the 'head' sliders in Advanced Bonemod Window but no luck
you can do that on Material Editor, its the Alpha Mask overlay on the Face

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
you can do that on Material Editor, its the Alpha Mask overlay on the Face
Thanks that did the trick. Had an alphamask for it that I saved from gods-know-where long ago that did exactly that.

While we're at it do you by chance know what's causing some older character cards to have these weirdly raised collarbones/breasts as well? Adjusting it on the slider still looks awkward.

1696892806540.png

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
Thanks that did the trick. Had an alphamask for it that I saved from gods-know-where long ago that did exactly that.

While we're at it do you by chance know what's causing some older character cards to have these weirdly raised collarbones/breasts as well? Adjusting it on the slider still looks awkward.

View attachment 2993882
Is adjusting the vertical position of the chest not working? that usually should do the trick
if not, try messing around in either chest 2, upper body/upper body 2 perhaps?

AoiLover

May 12, 2021

anyone have this cards?

RATRIX000

Jan 27, 2019
Hello guys, some have those author´s cards, please?

(うなじゅう)
(poor)
(hydrop)
(ABCEEFG)
(NekoMaruSan)

RATRIX000

Jan 27, 2019
Hello guys, some have those author´s cards, please?

(うなじゅう)
(poor)
(hydrop)
(ABCEEFG)
(NekoMaruSan)

Status
Not open for further replies.