[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drvchive

Feb 27, 2021
not sure if completed,may missing one or two

thanks but is there a gofile link or something? pixeldrain on my internet is very slow

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
Something I found out recently, the Soda and Viper in the Aumi card packs being shared are shitty edits, if someone has the the originals that would be appreciated thanks.

Oct 31, 2022
btw, can someone share the link access the JP side the shibatara one? accidently deleted browser data forgot to bookmarked the link

Drvchive

Feb 27, 2021
What makes you say its not the same card?, all the outfits match, body and bodyhighlights match, even the underboob clipping the clothes on the last outfit matches the one from the pixiv post. If its the glasses out of position you can just put them in position yourself.
View attachment 2989018
Sharing this character that i put together.
View attachment 2992621 View attachment 2992622
who is the author?

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
who is the author?
First one is on the post of the guy i was replying to,
Second one is a homebrew with Nishika card for hair and costumes. Textures and overlays are from my own folder, extracted either from other cards or found in the main discord. Body, face and second costume was tweaked by me to look a bit more similar to the OG design.

z1154519902

Aug 21, 2022
First one is on the post of the guy i was replying to,
Second one is a homebrew with Nishika card for hair and costumes. Textures and overlays are from my own folder, extracted either from other cards or found in the main discord. Body, face and second costume was tweaked by me to look a bit more similar to the OG design.
Can you share the scene card?Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.