[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tieser

Nov 22, 2020
Am guessing the stuff you need is probably here. Since you didn't state the name of the mod your missing.
My candace has installed modules 1~3 according to the instructions, but the skin color and head are different. Why?

Feb 10, 2020
1696951124706.png

I got an issue where some accessories don't load, but they appear in the list of copy-able accessories. I don't get any messages about missing mods. The Discord told me it's because I'm missing DLCs, but they won't talk to anyone that torrented the game.

Anyone know what might be up/what I can do to fix? KKManager doesn't tell me anything.

Krakenzzz

Dec 16, 2022
Does anyone have card from or ? thanks

Last edited:

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
View attachment 2995235

I got an issue where some accessories don't load, but they appear in the list of copy-able accessories. I don't get any messages about missing mods. The Discord told me it's because I'm missing DLCs, but they won't talk to anyone that torrented the game.

Anyone know what might be up/what I can do to fix? KKManager doesn't tell me anything.
Are you using koikatsu or koikatsu sunshine?

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Anyone has Ltsuki's trails cards? All the links I managed to dug up are dead :(
Also, Ltsuki if you are, by any chance, lurking here then fuck you. I messaged you on Discord first, but you are apparently too busy with inflating your own prices to care.

Status
Not open for further replies.