[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloner

May 25, 2020
Here is an amazing timeline stories author from Pixiv. He released all his works for free.

Scenes are free

Does someone know anythig similar, with a story, not just loop animation?

Reactions: OP007

KuRuKuRuRing

Dec 6, 2018

topaz and springfield
The card's actual size is around 10 MB
Springfield V1.0.png
but author hide some large size textures in accessory with material editor
so card's size go up to 60 MB
Koikatu-2023-10-12-14-25-53-UI.png
file.png
I also found this file in some PIS cards
_Export_2023-10-10-10-55-08_cf_m_body_NormalMask.png
Its size is very small, but after reset texture card size go down about 30 MB with no difference
Anyone know what it is?
May be a serial code or just size add-up to prevent reupload

Reactions: kolanker

yuki72725555

Jul 20, 2023
Does anyone have this mod? "REEEEEEEEEE"
It would be helpful if you could give us some hints about the issue where "KKUTSclothes" cannot be loaded.

I know this is a different thread, but I'm having a hard time.sorry.
スクリーンショット (787).png

Oishii115

Sep 11, 2023
I can't produce something from nothing regardless of how much money you offer. The creator doesn't accept new patrons anymore and has deactivated support altogether. The only things available from them are on their Buy Me a Coffee.
View attachment 2999122
He use coffeee, in the newer post. Only pay 5$ got all the prev card, cuz he cant make money in patreon again

31160iu8d50

Jul 30, 2023
I would like to ask if there is a way to delete mods that I don't like directly in the game instead of hiding them in the game.
Because it's too inefficient to open and close the game again and again to delete them.

OP007

Jan 11, 2023
I'm new, I want to explore the chara studio for the time being.
which one is preferred between koikatsu and koikatsu sunshine? I installed both but I noticed some of the SD's are having problems in sunshine, which one is preferred?

Krsnnn

Jan 14, 2019
anyone got this scene?
tried search, and looks like many ppls missing this scene, or maybe not shared by the author since this is requested scene?

cloner

May 25, 2020
I'm new, I want to explore the chara studio for the time being.
which one is preferred between koikatsu and koikatsu sunshine? I installed both but I noticed some of the SD's are having problems in sunshine, which one is preferred?
Sunshine studio works better in VR, for all the rest regular KK has better compatability. 30% of mods dont wirk in Sunshine studio. All the goodies from sunshine except some lightning that scene makers dont use was ported back to KK studio.

Reactions: OP007 and naki.ata
Status
Not open for further replies.