[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Could you reupload please
106887929_p5.png
Douki-chan (Remake) - Ganbare, Douki-chan (Pis)

84764427_p2.png
Sarashina Ruka - Rent-A-Girlfriend (Pis)

93927981_p2.png
Arcueid Brunestud - Tsukihime: A Piece of Blue Glass Moon (Pis)

Last edited:

PixelzHunter

Sep 15, 2021
Does anybody know where I can find this zipmod or real/other name for the file? I've been looking for it in sideloader site and everywhere on google but there's nothing

P.S: Nvm I found it in this thread, ignore this post. Thanks to the guy that commented on it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rhikhu

Aug 18, 2018
searching this card of sweii pls
Sadly, some MOFO leaked Sweii's card on Kenzato & got upset so now he added MEGA link with password so we can't get those new cards free anymore in kemono

This is the MOFO's Kenzato profile

Mar 22, 2019
The card's actual size is around 10 MB
View attachment 2999448
but author hide some large size textures in accessory with material editor
so card's size go up to 60 MB
View attachment 2999459
View attachment 2999458
I also found this file in some PIS cards
View attachment 2999479
Its size is very small, but after reset texture card size go down about 30 MB with no difference
Anyone know what it is?
May be a serial code or just size add-up to prevent reupload
When I try to load the Topaz card, her hair accessory keep getting this weird placement, do you have any idea why ?
1697116596054.png

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
Sadly, some MOFO leaked Sweii's card on Kenzato & got upset so now he added MEGA link with password so we can't get those new cards free anymore in kemono

This is the MOFO's Kenzato profile
Man that sucks, i hope he doesnt put a pass on his scenes tho, i like his scenes more than his cards.

shafael170

Feb 24, 2023
Can anyone share the scenes of Биктор/Vargas?

Since Anonfiles is dead now it's impossible to find it elsewhere.

RATRIX000

Jan 27, 2019
Hello guys, someone have those author´s cards, please?

(うなじゅう)
(NekoMaruSan)

genericalt64

May 18, 2022
I wouldnt have asked here if the creator answered me, I have used different accounts to ask different question from him on different platform and some of them are just simple questions, he never answers any of them, he rarely tag any of the creators that he stole the scenes from (yes im using the word stole cuz he didn't tag them until somebody mentioned it). He started tagging recently but he didn't before. Hate this kind of ppl
i understand where your coming from

Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017
Oh damn, I missed out on a LOT since the last time I logged in here. Capt hasn't been back in a while, n I hope he graces us with his presence soon.

As for me being a begfag, may I ask if anyone here has haj cards that isn't in the archive? Specifically, the chars from New Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.