[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
Does anyone have this card or know of any cards that have the skin effects the following card has?:
Are there any other pictures of that character? Because it might just be the scene effects making it look like that, for example this is the same card but with different effects and it makes the skin looks different.
CharaStudio-2023-12-01-19-31-18-Render.png CharaStudio-2023-12-01-19-35-35-Render.png
Anyway the only cards from the top of my mind that look kinda what you posted are the ones from Poor that use KKUTS shader.

pepper6969

Aug 27, 2023

only have 2 and 4, and a lot of this author mods since i sorted them
i didn't collect all of his card so 1 was lost along the way when i cleaned up my folder :v
You are truly a saint! It's unfortunate 1 was lost.
I think 1 and 2 are in krampus's archive or at least close/maybe better versions of those cards under either assorted Wallers or random stuff.
I believe the ones in the archives are made by adang I've seen them. The outfits look like it's body paint (it might be) and the accessories are 2D images. So they only look good from the front, can't really play with em like that.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahoy! Here is the 148 Total cards, 3.11GB Enjoy, maties!
Yall can thank PixelzHunter for sending me their GDrive for this collection. They didn't want it to be nuked.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
'cause they're a hoe that uses passwords.
You guys seemed to like OCD Edition so much I decided to just stick with that theme from now on.
(Plus I don't gotta upload two 6GB+ files each oopdate :KEK: )

Here's in this update for those who wish to just download the new card~
If you have any new cards when they get released, send 'em here or in a DM and I will reupload accordingly.
Links are dead?

D.ragon

Oct 31, 2017
Anyone have murara's fate ?

mzk

Mar 31, 2022

Do you have this card?

Hoangpvz

Jul 16, 2023
just ask, this threads is about koikatsu card and scene, but is there any threads in this forum share fanart in pixiv fanbox/patreon or anything similar?

Mumei3

Sep 6, 2023
Hey fellas, I figured out that cpt.greenskin's stuff is already in the archives but I don't think I saw any of it. Does anybody know if it's in the Assorted Wallers archive or am I hit with sudden blindness?

Status
Not open for further replies.