[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

muusuubii

Aug 24, 2018
so W has just released a new pair of cards, however they seem to be ramping up their password locking, meaning they realized that the cards have started to get leaked again, so i want to give some time for the post to cool off before i share them around here. at most i'll be posting them the day after next. if i forget you guys can just dm me to remind me or something if you want to. peace.

Chuckles887

Dec 19, 2021
Also does anyone have this card?
The author says you need to DM and ask for it. He'll only give it to you if he likes your profile statistics, according to the translation I got.

Some of these paywallers act like cartoon villains, but some are just a little silly.

Reactions: Suika626

Yany Laupoodd

Dec 23, 2019
does anyone have kirbro's Cecilia card since it's not on his pixiv or gumroad just only sum screen-caps as a tease.
Cecilia.png

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
Great edits! Could I perhaps also ask that you share :

-Afan Arika mod
-aumi: mary summer mod
-Afan: Drachef mod

Thank you very much!
Totally missed this reply and just saw it just now when i was trying to find something on previous comments, Idk if you still need the mods but here they are just in case.

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Anyone got this scene by TOKKII?

If possible i would like his other works too.
They are all free on his fanbox (well, some of them). Here is the link to the one you asked about:

EDIT: It looks like he removed a good deal of his work because I'm certain that there was much more free scenes on his fanbox. There are still few, including the one you want, but certainly not as many as there used to be there.

Last edited:

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
Im getting this msg
1701506385221.png
Trying to load this card that i found in Bepis, so i was wondering how do i fix this? i went to discord and searched there and found some people talking about something similar but for R10 sunshine from like months ago and nothing for KK.
KK_320434.png
i do have KKUTS but its just the KKUTSclothes not loading. Am i missing a specific KKUTS mod?
1701506675124.png
Edit: Am i retarded and KKUTSclothes is only for KKS?

Last edited:
Reactions: leiulf01

gfhgfhgfh7867

Jul 1, 2021
Also does anyone have this card?
Just DM him in pixiv.
He will give you link unless your profile looks like a bot or something abnormal.
Remember be polite and don't spread the card or just reuse them for selling,that's basic rules.
As far as i know,he's kind and willing to share,GL.;)

Reactions: ganyuisbae
Status
Not open for further replies.