[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatsumaki13

Mar 1, 2018
I can already tell the chances are painfully non-existent after the last attempt but I'll try my luck again...

Does anyone here got the card of . I just spent 500 yen on pixiv fanbox just to be told its in gumroad for $10 and I ain't trying to deal with all that. 1701509461564.png
1701509502470.png 1701509514715.png 1701509530360.png

Reactions: DADDDAAA

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
who have anna anon halloween, mcmom, maya and monster scene?
I'm afraid it will start the shitstorm again, but as some people may be unaware of it: Anna's scenes will be released for free in 1 week (according to her Patreon's tier description).

If anyone want to start the recent discussion again - please don't. I couldn't care any less about anyone's opinion. You think it is a sacrilege? Cool. You want to leak it right away? I don't care. I'm just informing those who may not be aware of it and are worried that they may not get easily Anna's scenes anymore.

moonygiiiuls

May 17, 2021
> wanted to get stoutshako's
> gumroad payments are credit card only

well, shit. i only have paypal.
i do want to get something to give back to the community, so, throw me something under a cheap-y paywall (up to 10$, i guess?) that is still not leaked.

x514838

Jul 24, 2023

My sibling in piracy, please take that down before something regrettable happens. Shit ain't behind riddles just for the giggles of it. Point to the archive like literally everyone else instead of linking directly. Discretion's the entire reason it's managed to have the same link for a year.
I am sorry I have deleted it I wont do that again

Reactions: naki.ata

d4nt31610

Apr 22, 2022
new version HF patch not good I guess,Cause few week ago I install new HF Patch and I think still to many bug especially for CharasStudio, but if you want to try just download and install it
Last time I tried installing version 3.22 and it had too many errors, but after you said that, I won't install the new update.

Reactions: JasonDW

Amzee99

Nov 7, 2023
> wanted to get stoutshako's
> gumroad payments are credit card only

well, shit. i only have paypal.
i do want to get something to give back to the community, so, throw me something under a cheap-y paywall (up to 10$, i guess?) that is still not leaked.
here you go for that card & mod

If I can make a suggestion, how about scene files like the latest tothemo*n, or november's t*chumi, or b*ttercrab's scenes since august. Pretty sure they are all around 10 bucks.

Chuckles887

Dec 19, 2021
I'm afraid it will start the shitstorm again, but as some people may be unaware of it: Anna's scenes will be released for free in 1 week (according to her Patreon's tier description).
If that's the case, I'd suggest waiting until they release normally. The more paranoid paywallers get, the harder it is to get the goods in the long run. No point stirring one up over something that will be openly free in a week.

Not here to have a moral argument either. It just doesn't make sense to piss off a lax paywaller because then they'll go insane and crack down. Most of them don't seem all that stable in the first place

malaka123

Nov 1, 2017
Excuse me, does this card got update in the archive yet or does anyone have this?

moonygiiiuls

May 17, 2021
here you go for that card & mod

If I can make a suggestion, how about scene files like the latest tothemo*n, or november's t*chumi, or b*ttercrab's scenes since august. Pretty sure they are all around 10 bucks.
you're a based individual. i'll come back delivering something, since i promised. just gotta figure which thing i wanna get :D
(also, talking of stoutshako, if anyone gets his (?) , it would be so cool.)

Status
Not open for further replies.