[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixelzHunter

Sep 15, 2021
Does anyone have this Hinata card from Aomi?
I digged for the archive folder and other people's uploads here but only found the older/non-Oct. cards ;-;

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023

Not sure what about it is causing issues but it was moved to the "Known Problems" section.

Ahaha, yeah... Sorry about the lack of spoiler tags on that.
It's all good. It's sort of par for the course now when playing HI3 that some spoilers are to be expected, especially with how CN servers are much ahead of Global or SEA

moonygiiiuls

May 17, 2021
Does anyone have this Hinata card from Aomi?
I digged for the archive folder and other people's uploads here but only found the older/non-Oct. cards ;-;
if you did get that damaged mega archive with a bunch of aomi cards, hinata was one whose card and mod could be extracted without problems. from that set, i think only tia is still missing.

PixelzHunter

Sep 15, 2021

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Does anyone have a zip of all the character cards from this user?
Captn Krampus' archives have everything up until the 26th of November; look around a bit and you shall find it. Uppercase letters are your friend, and when you find the opposite of stop, you shall be able to proceed to your destination.

On the other hand, I organized all the cards into folders.

1701455535946.png

1701454378238.png

GladysMartin

Dec 24, 2020
Captn Krampus' archives have everything up until the 26th of November; look around a bit and you shall find it. Uppercase letters are your friend, and when you find the opposite of stop, you shall be able to proceed to your destination.

View attachment 3133902

View attachment 3133855
Imma bookmark this, my membership just expired as of today :"D

moonygiiiuls

May 17, 2021
lo_r my beloved... outside of caelus, lo_r did relase a bunch of headmods for other star rail guys.
it seems they also came back relasing mods + made a new fanbox.

Marked since a few months, so no dice from me. One could always check the japanese forums btw
so that's why you don't collect anymore his stuff. understandable.

Koksu060

Jan 26, 2020

View attachment 3133902

View attachment 3133855
it's just downloading everything from his kemono for free ( also wait like a week for his latests cards to appear on kemono xD )

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
anyone, have this card?

PixelzHunter

Sep 15, 2021
Marked since a few months, so no dice from me. One could always check the japanese forums btw
Is there a possible countermeasure to detect or (possibly) remove the marker from the original author's card? Sorry if it's a dumb question, I don't really comprehend the card-marking methods at all

Basuragames

Dec 2, 2019
Is there a possible countermeasure to detect or (possibly) remove the marker from the original author's card? Sorry if it's a dumb question, I don't really comprehend the card-marking methods at all
The counter to marked cards is hundreds if not thousands of hours spent making modifications to literally everything in the card (including re importing textures) and praying that is enough to make the sharer undetected.
You can see why sharing those is not a thing

• Sad
Reactions: PixelzHunter

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Different authors tend to use different methods, as far as I know, and there's no automated process to finding the marks. If one can get their hands on two cards they can compare parameters manually, but that's obviously quite the labor intensive process.

Status
Not open for further replies.