[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
Anyone have a comprehensive list of card creators that give out their cards free after a certain time? I'd like to support some of them if their currently free stuff looks good.

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
Pains me to say since I love this series, but to add onto this:
4) Suou cards are marked—that is to say, they're tagged in a discrete way and no one's going to go out of their way to search for the tag to remove it especially with your spamming ass fucking over anyone's motivation to do so. End of discussion.

God, same. She's so pretty! Cheny's cards always need some tweaking to look good and god I wish the dude would put in proper weights on the clothes, but it's nice to have such prolific and quick releases (the occasional NPC and Stigmata girl releases are great too). Originally subbed for the Calibayau stuff since literally no one else was doing that, but I've been glad for all the timely releases of HI3rd content to fuel my crippling levels of simping over the girls there.
Based, and I do agree with how some light tweaking would make it better, but sometimes there's excitement in what's there early and such. I think juedge also released a Garuda Hua but I'm not wholly proficient in identifying the better card out of numerous ones just yet, lol. (Like how I kind of get baffled over the many Skirk cards and get indecisive over which is the "best" one). And I do appreciate the Sa ones too, even if it's a mini spoiler.

Reactions: naki.ata

AFSG_5456

Nov 16, 2022
Hello, does anyone know if scene maps can be used for koikatsu h mode or any way to do it?

Last edited:

bowser1234

Sep 15, 2023
Pains me to say since I love this series, but to add onto this:
4) Suou cards are marked—that is to say, they're tagged in a discrete way and no one's going to go out of their way to search for the tag to remove it especially with your spamming ass fucking over anyone's motivation to do so. End of discussion.

God, same. She's so pretty! Cheny's cards always need some tweaking to look good and god I wish the dude would put in proper weights on the clothes, but it's nice to have such prolific and quick releases (the occasional NPC and Stigmata girl releases are great too). Originally subbed for the Calibayau stuff since literally no one else was doing that, but I've been glad for all the timely releases of HI3rd content to fuel my crippling levels of simping over the girls there.
i legit did remove the card's tags though. atleast i think i did

kenging

May 20, 2023
Oh men, I've been looking for months the cards of this guy without success (Kafka from "Arknights" and Horizon from "CounterSide") :HideThePain:.

This is what there is to date:
2 cards that NeverLianne shared
1 card in the Captn Krampus Archive
4 cards that I found out there

If anyone here has more cards of this guy, please share them.
I still have one of these that I purchased at my own expense.

I bought this from a guy who was reselling cards.

This is very unkind to the author, I'm sorry, but his selling price is too high,

I had to buy it at a cheap price from someone who was reselling other people’s works.

feetling

Oct 22, 2023

Has anyone seen this scene in Bazett? I'd really like to have it.

bnm123asd

Apr 16, 2018
I'll try to explain it in simple terms.
The community is interested in having more quality content. Creating quality content requires a lot of time. We want people who can create quality content to stay in the community. The more such creators there are, the more quality content there is, which is better for us. Currently, we receive this content from three sources:

1. Creators who make all their content paid.
  2. Creators with early access who provide all their content for free after a certain period.
  3. Enthusiasts who have free time and the desire to do something for the community on a voluntary basis.
Now, our task is how to get content from these three categories of creators and keep them in the community for as long as possible. There are several ways to achieve this, and here are some of them:

1. For creators who make all their content paid, allow them to easily sell their new content for the first 2-3 weeks, when the highest sales occur, and then allow pirating.
  2. For creators with early access, don't interfere with them. Early access serves as a way to repay the creator for their time. In any case, all content can be obtained for free after a short period.
  3. Support enthusiasts who create quality content for free and immediately share it with the community. Show support through likes, posts under their releases, and provide links when possible. It's important for them to see that their free work is valued by others.
The community is interested in being able to receive quality content today, tomorrow, in a month, or a year. The more creators, the more content, and the more there is to share. Every pirate is interested in having more ships sailing in these seas, and the flow of ships never ending.

Now, let's address your concerns. If we follow your suggestion and pirate everything immediately on the release day, destroying the motivation for creators, then over time, there will be significantly fewer people creating content that can be shared. If we plunder all ships that haven't even left the port, soon there will be no ships left. And if there are no ships to rob, then pirates simply won't have anything to do.This is a rather bad scenario. It's just common sense.

Currently, in open access and on this forum, there are thousands of quality cards for every taste that you can use while waiting for cards to come out of early access. The desire to steal something as soon as it appears, regardless of the potential negative consequences for the rest of the community, is more reminiscent of kleptomania, according to the Wikipedia description.
you forgot the creators who put ridiculous and stupid methods to get their cards + they even have marking
like userworkshopvm, the hopefully died yata, also h-axiom
these creators are literally pain in the ass to deal with

Last edited:
Reactions: Chuckles887
Status
Not open for further replies.