[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steam654

Jul 12, 2020
anyone got the mega password for the new OCT JMC Cards i cant find it in the image even in Photoshop or im just bad lol

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
anyone got the mega password for the new OCT JMC Cards i cant find it in the image even in Photoshop or im just bad lol
There's a bit of text displayed below the image when its displayed in patreon , the pass is not in the image itself. Kemono does not retain that when its ported over so you can't access the password that way, as far as i know anyway, so i don't think its because you are bad

_Wagner_

Mar 29, 2020
Does any hero have these cards

112312897_p4.png 112202635_p5.png

Oishii115

Sep 11, 2023
anyone have her characer card from lumbago?

moonygiiiuls

May 17, 2021
Can anyone share the scenes of Биктор/Vargas?

Since Anonfiles is dead now it's impossible to find it elsewhere.
I do have some. But the question is if he shared more scenes after he left the Биктор name behind. Because I think I should have anything Биктор-made.

Baltimore21

Jan 27, 2023
Do you have a fixed version of the Tohno Akiha card? The hair is misplaced when I downloaded the previously posted one
The problem is creamstar aa1 hair, I'm 100% sure. I had the same issue, newer version of aa1 hair makes this problem with old cards.

Lemons69

Sep 8, 2021
Can someone please help me identify the original creators of these two scenes? I feel like I have seen them somewhere before but have not been able to trace the original creators. Any help would be much appreciated.
Source:

Edit: Identified original as Hongcha #115 and Yurabe Anis Scene

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.