[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

P4QQ4

Jan 21, 2023
Can someone please help me identify the original creators of these two scenes? I feel like I have seen them somewhere before but have not been able to trace the original creators. Any help would be much appreciated.
Source:

View attachment 3002017 View attachment 3002018
if im not mistaken, its from hongcha

Reactions: Lemons69

vrmo

Oct 25, 2018
Anyone have a good Ninomae Ina'nis Card? I saw this one in pixiv but I can't find the mod for it

yukinon_69

Mar 5, 2023
Is there way to convert kk sunshine cards to kk? I did mindlessly delete "old" folder before thinking that I will just stick with sunshine. Realizing that most mods, card, scenes, are made specifically for kk, maybe I'll migrate

Nisshin87

May 17, 2019
Is there way to convert kk sunshine cards to kk? I did mindlessly delete "old" folder before thinking that I will just stick with sunshine. Realizing that most mods, card, scenes, are made specifically for kk, maybe I'll migrate
Drag & drop in char creation. :oops:

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Do you have a Tap card collection ?
thanks
do u have tap card?
from webtoon
Though this is just the Buy Me a Coffee stuff. I have nothing else.
If scenes, no. If character cards, then as Nisshin said drag and drop the card into char creation. It'll usually say it's the wrong gender for w/e reason but you can just adjust that manually.

Last edited:

chen761215

Aug 31, 2023
anyone have amane kanata card? I really mean any of her card
This is all Amane kanata Card I have

Anyone have a good Ninomae Ina'nis Card? I saw this one in pixiv but I can't find the mod for it
This is all Ninomae Ina'nis Card I have

Oishii115

Sep 11, 2023
Though this is just the Buy Me a Coffee stuff. I have nothing else.

If scenes, no. If character cards, then as Nisshin said drag and drop the card into char creation. It'll usually say it's the wrong gender for w/e reason but you can just adjust that manually.
Tkx for the card btw, If u was girl, i would alrd marry u know :v

Status
Not open for further replies.