[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2020
  • Hey there
Reactions: Panfletita

Arcturos

Apr 24, 2018
So I noticed some Commando Kitty cards where here but I still can't find the last 2 of his overwatch cards:

Anyone have these?

Panfletita

Apr 1, 2018

Downloaded this card, I have all the "sunshine" mods in a folder, but I still seem to be missing accessories. I'm also still having the issues from before in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-koikatu-card-sharing-request-thread.75103/page-92#post-11925225

If anyone is bored & wants to help. (The card I was asking about in the linked post is KK, not KKS, so they're two separate issues.)

View attachment 3003788

View attachment 3003789
More info. Koikano is shader from shunshine.

Panfletita

Apr 1, 2018
If anyone is bored & wants to help. (The card I was asking about in the linked post is KK, not KKS, so they're two separate issues.)
More info. Koikano is shader from shunshine.
I just fixed card.
Number de error 72. Fix body, fix sex, fix all shader and fix all costume.
Here for u:
Edit: Oh right in the test. Missing this mod:

Princess hunter

May 6, 2021
Someone please share these cards
- Commando Kitty - Ada Wong (RE4 REMAKE)
- Commando Kitty - Alice (Madness Return)

Reactions: piruazul

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
This might sound dumb but sometimes a scene just doesn't load properly, anyone know why?
Characters are out of place, animations aren't working properly, etc.
I thought maybe it was corruption like maybe it downloaded wrong but this happens every now and then with various scenes.

Loaded;
View attachment 3003080
Preview;
View attachment 3003086
Getting the same issue with that scene. Everything is oddly out of place (and in the same positions as your screenshot). Will try to have a friend ask Anna when I see them next.
Damn........ Is this really hard to understand? I began to blame myself:(
I don't think you could make it any more obvious since you're outright stating the password, tbh.
I've had this happen to me with some of Koi_s3 scenes, where the thighs are like, so twisted and stuff. And I don't THINK it's like, some issue of it possible being a scene made in KKS instead of KK, is it?
Twisty turny stuff may possibly be solved with one of these. Just use the Twitter translate function.

Getting this msg tho. You guys managed to get it with no issues?
View attachment 3003757
Extracting fine for me.
1697241375146.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.