[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanicc

Jul 26, 2023
This might sound dumb but sometimes a scene just doesn't load properly, anyone know why?
Characters are out of place, animations aren't working properly, etc.
I thought maybe it was corruption like maybe it downloaded wrong but this happens every now and then with various scenes.

Loaded;
View attachment 3003080
Preview;
View attachment 3003086
My 2 cents but I had an issue with one of his timeline scenes and the fix that worked for me was checking under his scene releases and downloading any plugins i didn't have

• Thinking Face
Reactions: naki.ata

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Who was the uploader? What is his cute name? Maybe try that. It was a pretty big hint. I do admit I feel a little strange if I spell it out, however. For some reason.
Feels like the kind of person that would fail those tests in school that you're expected to read through fully, only for them to instruct you in large bolded text not to fill out any of the prior answers and to only put your name in the date spot.

Nash_c

Sep 10, 2018
Can anyone identify who the original creator of this scene is

Feb 10, 2020
I just fixed card.
Number de error 72. Fix body, fix sex, fix all shader and fix all costume.
Here for u:
Edit: Oh right in the test. Missing this mod:
Appreciated. That addresses the pixiv KKS card. Any idea about my previous post that I linked?

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-koikatu-card-sharing-request-thread.75103/page-92#post-11925225

The card I screenshotted is not a KKS card, and it gives me no missing mod messages. The accessories simply don't appear, despite the fact that some of them are present in my accessories list (and some aren't).

It's not the pixiv card I linked, it's another one that someone sent me a download of.

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023
Nah, it wasn't hard to understand. I do believe it went over his head though.

Who was the uploader? What is his cute name? Maybe try that. It was a pretty big hint. I do admit I feel a little strange if I spell it out, however. For some reason.
Feels like the kind of person that would fail those tests in school that you're expected to read through fully, only for them to instruct you in large bolded text not to fill out any of the prior answers and to only put your name in the date spot.
I've done my best to try to make the clues stand out, maybe next time I should change a font color???:unsure: uhhhhh....just forget it, it looks like we don't need fucking puzzle games:unsure:
}M9UUD$)GSE%[UH)~P{M]3J.png

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
My 2 cents but I had an issue with one of his timeline scenes and the fix that worked for me was checking under his scene releases and downloading any plugins i didn't have
listed in the source post. My RendererEditor was out of date and I didn't have
KK_ShalltyUtils but that didn't seem to fix it. Does the scene work for you?

Feb 10, 2020
The accessories don't appear is problem plugins or plugins outdated.
U have card give your errors?. Example, my koikatsu is r17 but my plugins are not
Nope, no errors on the card in question. It just loads normally, and has missing accessories (ie the screenshot).

I've run KKManager & get nothing of note telling me my problem

• Hey there
Reactions: Panfletita

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Slime girl scene?
No, the . Stanko provided it earlier:

This might sound dumb but sometimes a scene just doesn't load properly, anyone know why?
Characters are out of place, animations aren't working properly, etc.
I thought maybe it was corruption like maybe it downloaded wrong but this happens every now and then with various scenes.

Loaded;
View attachment 3003080
Preview;
View attachment 3003086

Panfletita

Apr 1, 2018
Nope, no errors on the card in question. It just loads normally, and has missing accessories (ie the screenshot).

In my case all accessories appear. Your BepInEx is repack R18 or 19?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote