[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Can we mass report this account? Zero effort account listing free shit on sale

Just fyi, I have seen a decent creator shut down his whole account after he found his stuff getting paywalled. He crafted the card and the costume for free only for some mf to sell online.
Care to tell us who he's stealing from so we can submit more accurate reports?

Reactions: StankotheEclown

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
Cards on the link is absolutely made by ABCEEFGH, feel free to cross check.

Though I'm not sure if this counts as art stealing on pixiv.
that lobbylofi guy has been doing this shit for awhile now, he just keeps coming back lol

it always annoys me whenever he spams the character release tag with his shit tier low effort posts

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
Cards on the link is absolutely made by ABCEEFGH, feel free to cross check.

Though I'm not sure if this counts as art stealing on pixiv.
It is certainly stealing especially if one is reselling/reproducing someone else’s work.

Not only that, fuck this actual knucklescraping ball scratch-n-sniffing missing link lookin’ motherfucker. I’ve seen him come back five times now doing the same shit even posting the same damn pictures.

Edit; mf was too lazy to even get the most recent versions, too Proof.png
Make sure to report his as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: MUkuro935

allstarali

Jul 22, 2023
It is certainly stealing especially if one is reselling/reproducing someone else’s work.

Not only that, fuck this actual knucklescraping ball scratch-n-sniffing missing link lookin’ motherfucker. I’ve seen him come back five times now doing the same shit even posting the same damn pictures.

Edit; mf was too lazy to even get the most recent versions, too View attachment 3004819
Make sure to report his as well.
There's one way to report a gumroad account.

The problem is reselling others' work is not included as violation per gumroad T&C

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
Im looking for some object in game, here is a list: A SmartPhone, Work Paper, and a Teady Bear.
Thanks you anyone that can help me with this.:D

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
There's one way to report a gumroad account.

The problem is reselling others' work is not included as violation per gumroad T&C
They still respond to those. As is why his gumroad has been taken down and remade multiple times.

moonygiiiuls

May 17, 2021
Hm... The catbox link doesn't work? Here's a Gofile one. Noticed that catbox in the last period hates when I up stuff on it.

Also, little begging moment.
Anyone has Eijineer's updated custom VFX mod? He's currently making updates to that one that are Patreon-only ( ). Not sure if when he will be done with it, the mod will become free, though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StankotheEclown

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
Hm... The catbox link doesn't work? Here's a Gofile one. Noticed that catbox in the last period hates when I up stuff on it.

Also, little begging moment.
Anyone has Eijineer's updated custom VFX mod? He's currently making updates to that one that are Patreon-only ( ). Not sure if when he will be done with it, the mod will become free, though.
Oh, no, excuse me.
I was referring to the kind looking woman missing her afro. Stanko needs the card.
I feel I know who it might be but I'm too lazy to check.

But thank youuu. The Catbox link was actually renaming the zipmod anyway so I'll just yoink this.

Mr. nice

Jul 23, 2023
does anyone have a Koikatsu equivalent of this clothes for Inugami Korone?

tstrMKT

May 8, 2022
Sadly, some MOFO leaked Sweii's card on Kenzato & got upset so now he added MEGA link with password so we can't get those new cards free anymore in kemono

This is the MOFO's Kenzato profile
On his profil, it's say that he got 71 albums, but I only see 20ish, do you know if they are private or is it a visual error ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote