[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

lasagnalasgna

Mar 1, 2019
He means that the card is already part of the archive that he linked a few pages ago or go click on one of the many replies about it, and then just download the makise archive and the Topaz card is in there. Just remember capital letters when you are looking for the makise archive
hey, ive downloaded the makise archive from kampus but i cant seem the find it there, the most recent card seems to be the march7th one (yes ive checked the chinese ones)

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
This is a Sunshine Card, gonna post it in that share thread too but it doesn't look like that thread gets any traffic
This is from Dead Mount Death Play
Just modified one of the starter cards, did borrow a bit of the accessory settings from another card for the hair

View attachment 3027844

View attachment 3027842
Probably because that's a share discussion thread :illuminati::illuminati: and 80% of this traffic is begging and smooth brains.

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
View attachment 3025928
Obata Yui (unagi4545)

View attachment 3025927
Obata Natsumi (unagi4545)

View attachment 3025926
Terasu MC Doujin (unagi4545)

Do you have their most recent cards? Both would be nice but the mom specifically

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
hey, ive downloaded the makise archive from kampus but i cant seem the find it there, the most recent card seems to be the march7th one (yes ive checked the chinese ones)
Keep looking, you can do it!

Edit: Currently resorting the assorted wallers archive, updating soon and a general request for anyone thats also sharing the bounty: If there is stuff that could be integrated into the archives, then please let me know/sent me a dm. Already sailing in a few different seas to pillage and it would be appreciated if i dont have to comb through here for every small post aswell. Just an idea, not too much of a hassle?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote