[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneManAlexei

Jan 7, 2022
Trying to find latest W & Kaltsit from Arknights card by Sirius because the kemono pages haven't got any update.

Thanks in advance! ^⁠_⁠^

Reactions: naki.ata

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
hey man sorry for sounding ungrateful but can you upload these to mega maybe? im getting like 1kb down speed and it keeps cutting off for some reason
You should really use a download manager if you want to use that site. I had the same issues as you, but then I got a JDownloader and everything gets downloaded without a slightest problem.
Other managers probably work just as well, though with JD you can simply paste a link to a collection and it will download all scenes / cards from that collection. Just remember to get a version if you do decide to use it.

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Does anyone has these characters from unagi/うなじゅう? Thanks.:D

[印カ] 蝶子
View attachment 3022910

ガチ百合先輩
View attachment 3022909

JKビッチの恋愛相談
View attachment 3022911
112732202_p1.png
Kawai Satomi - Hajimete no Hitozuma (unagi4545)

112732202_p6.png
Kawaimama - Hajimete no Hitozuma (unagi4545)

Last edited:

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
I changed the overlays to lighter ones but the size is still the same
Strange, that usually works for the cards I edit..
anyway, I tried it out with one of his cards, and yea resetting the normalbodymap in material editor didn't do shit
so i tried removing the overlays in body section and replaced it with the usual stuff I use - card went from 63.4mb (I'm using the jeanny realight card from apuri as an example) to 51.4mb. After that I tried removing the outfits one by one, not much change till i replaced outfit 6 - it went down to 44.1mb. Removing every outfit only brings it down to 31mb, I was actually expecting it to go way smaller than that since it literally had nothing at that point, no idea what this remaining size is, maybe the measurements of the body and face :confused: There is a limit to how much you can make the card smaller I guess

I also did forget to say earlier that even the amount of accessories used can contribute to the size of the card too, but other than that idk anymore

Reactions: Mamoodou
Mar 11, 2023
Strange, that usually works for the cards I edit..
anyway, I tried it out with one of his cards, and yea resetting the normalbodymap in material editor didn't do shit
so i tried removing the overlays in body section and replaced it with the usual stuff I use - card went from 63.4mb (I'm using the jeanny realight card from apuri as an example) to 51.4mb. After that I tried removing the outfits one by one, not much change till i replaced outfit 6 - it went down to 44.1mb. Removing every outfit only brings it down to 31mb, I was actually expecting it to go way smaller than that since it literally had nothing at that point, no idea what this remaining size is, maybe the measurements of the body and face :confused: There is a limit to how much you can make the card smaller I guess

I also did forget to say earlier that even the amount of accessories used can contribute to the size of the card too, but other than that idk anymore

You can try reducing the texture sizes of the overlays and clothes to lower resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote