[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

malaka123

Nov 1, 2017
As far as I know, they're all in save order (most recent first). Not sure how one would go about changing that manually.

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-koikatu-card-sharing-request-thread.75103/post-12023459 Should be in the archives. Seeing as you're new around here, the beginner tip is: The opposite of stop.
Thanks man. I already went to see the file but didn't found any specific folder name for Makise card. So, I'm gonna try to look for the card in one of many folders. Thank again.

vsahertian

Apr 15, 2018
112592049_p0.png
112724381_p0.png

1st image from aoiZhime

2nd image from TOMI / しゅしゅ
or

can't believe someone made a hololive card (or export?) other than hatoko, let alone asking for half the price
so uh... anyone have the actual card + mods?
nerissa :

shafael170

Feb 24, 2023
Can anyone crack the password for this one?

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
can't believe someone made a hololive card (or export?) other than hatoko, let alone asking for half the price
Pardon the little bit of sass but…

Yes I know the first few are the same author, the rest are all different though.

is a pretty good search.

Tadashi69420

Aug 28, 2023
image.png
Does anyone have this mod for Musashi by HG? Have the card which I'll post just cause, but I've looked around for the mod and can't find it anywhere

card:

fdjtdtjrer

May 18, 2021
Looking for Lala card from Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou made by Sankuku, thanks.

vsahertian

Apr 15, 2018
Pardon the little bit of sass but…

Yes I know the first few are the same author, the rest are all different though.

is a pretty good search.
well sht... guess it was my fault for making the statement too broad, what i meant is that "in terms of making hololive cards almost exact as as the real ones (super high quality or somsht) either from export or sumthin else... alike hatoko"
in this case am currently looking for nerissa in particular (alr found several) and stumbled upon hatoko lookin one, maybe was a bit impatient on waiting for other creators.

damn english is hard

oh and yeah, also known the majority of the creators you've mention (makisu's botan is absolutely divine), guess am still lookin through from a keyhole.... and thx for the sass

cmynight801

Jun 27, 2022
anyone have these cards from mogelatterio?

ExciteMappy

Feb 13, 2023
Does anyone have this cards from Dolores? , , ,

Reactions: NullCheck

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Has anyone encountered a character card from Hanging Out with a Gamer Girl / Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie across the depths of internet? I've searched on Pixiv, but found nothing (though their tags aren't always the greatest). Same on google.
I suspect there is none, but maybe someone has seen one in a less renown part of internet.

VorN_0106

Jun 30, 2018
does anyone have this card? i have been searching for a while now thanks :)
Marega

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote