[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

K0raa

Sep 20, 2023
Hi guys as promised let me share what I got!

full:

individual:

If you guys could help me get this individual scenes I would be more than happy!:
gue -
imsaya34 -
choribox -
debu -
userdraws -
nvyoutiantuan -

any "stuck in wall" pref:
toukyou -

Thanks and enjoy!
This file does not exist (sad

FuckThisForum

Mar 27, 2020
Looking for this mods from the author peter247 with or without cards

lasagnalasgna

Mar 1, 2019
Keep looking, you can do it!

Edit: Currently resorting the assorted wallers archive, updating soon and a general request for anyone thats also sharing the bounty: If there is stuff that could be integrated into the archives, then please let me know/sent me a dm. Already sailing in a few different seas to pillage and it would be appreciated if i dont have to comb through here for every small post aswell. Just an idea, not too much of a hassle?
hey, really sorry to bother but ive redownloaded the files and my dumbass still cant find it, this is the list of files sorted by date modified i can find in it
1698165732804.png

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
Does anyone have Leoool L12-L17?
I doubt it. He was very stingy and his subscription system, where you could only pick one scene per month, didn't do much to encourage people to support him. Because of this, many people never managed to collect a full collection and many people stopped supporting him after the first few months.

• Sad
Reactions: minhkhoa351997

d4nt31610

Apr 22, 2022
My Charastudio Stuck on startup
I've been trying to start up the charastudio for over an hour, and it's just frozen, but not unresponsive(according to task manager). It worked a few days ago, but I downloaded the latest mod updates through the manager and now it's just frozen. Does someone know if this can be fixed?

Panfletita

Apr 1, 2018
I've been trying to start up the charastudio for over an hour, and it's just frozen, but not unresponsive(according to task manager). It worked a few days ago, but I downloaded the latest mod updates through the manager and now it's just frozen. Does someone know if this can be fixed?
Test BepInEx vanilla or out mods. To find the problem.
Or send your LogOutput and chara studio/output_log in discord

• Red Heart
Reactions: d4nt31610

kkaka

Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone have timeline scene data 51? Would appreciate if anyone can share it.

Thank you.

• Sad
Reactions: Katolix

satsukiKoto

Aug 18, 2023
check the console. I have face this problem before.
almost problem come from some plugin that conflict with others.

satsukiKoto

Aug 18, 2023
you go
Thank you.
his mod look ok from preview but...
- No half stage
- Not well weight paint on chests part, you can't increase you breasts size if you do clothes will deform that look horrible. (need to be chikarin breasts size)
- Coat that follow your legs
There is a slight problem that can ignore like the left shoe is crooked.
Screenshot 2023-10-25 024703.png Screenshot 2023-10-25 024843.png Screenshot 2023-10-25 025020.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vsahertian

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
Thank you.
his mod look ok from preview but...
- No half stage
- Not well weight paint on chests part, you can't increase you breasts size if you do clothes will deform that look horrible. (need to be chikarin breasts size)
- Coat that follow your legs
There is a slight problem that can ignore like the left shoe is crooked.
No wonder it was cheaper eh? you can use push up setting to make the breast look normal and bone settings to fix the shoe, or you can just use outfit instead for less jank.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
No wonder it was cheaper eh? you can use push up setting to make the breast look normal and bone settings to fix the shoe, or you can just use outfit instead for less jank.
Ouch. I didn't even bother offering to buy it for a reason. Glad my intuition was correct, sorry if you lost money on that card though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote