[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaacker

Oct 24, 2019
Question to anyone that shared cards that can be apparently tracked, in which ways do the makers modify the card to make it "trackeable"?

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
Question to anyone that shared cards that can be apparently tracked, in which ways do the makers modify the card to make it "trackeable"?
Lotsa ways. Hiding code, hiding messages/signs in textures, subtle differences between each card like the accessories are in certain slots, saving the card as a new card so the longass numbers in the Koikatsu_F_xxxx thing is unique, etc

Reactions: naki.ata

Nisshin87

May 17, 2019
someone knows how to change boobs size in the Studio? i've a pair of scene that changes my character's boob size and that's annoying
It's posibble to make them bigger in studio by giving your character "lactation crest", hide the crest if you don't like it.

Jaacker

Oct 24, 2019
Lotsa ways. Hiding code, hiding messages/signs in textures, subtle differences between each card like the accessories are in certain slots, saving the card as a new card so the longass numbers in the Koikatsu_F_xxxx thing is unique, etc
I figured, I will be checking abmx, all the modified textures and maybe go and modify or repaint every texture to make sure I "delete" any possible trace.

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
So, uh, I managed to get a new BepInEx folder... By just downloading the whole thing again. Apparently it's R10 now. Anywho, anyone got these mods?
1698279705545.png

Should I just get the optional mods from the OP of KKS?

EDIT: Or does anyone just have rail2 zipmods that aren't in the default files?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: StankotheEclown

Katolix

May 11, 2018
I figured, I will be checking abmx, all the modified textures and maybe go and modify or repaint every texture to make sure I "delete" any possible trace.
You can also start with a new character and copy the same value for the face, the accessory ect.. and reproduce the same overlay but you have to be very very patient for this but with this method you are 100% sure that there is no tracker.

Reactions: StankotheEclown

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
I updated my BepinEX folder with a newer one somebody shared me, but now some lighting seems to be off/some shading & lighting on accessories seems to not match anymore. Anyone know what i'd have to update to remove the issue?
Try to check for kk_SofterSelfShadowing

bankai2398

Sep 23, 2020
Test my custom
Tell me fix your problem.
Edit: Open KKManager and delete all multiple versions mods

Edit2: Never update your Plugins (BepInEx) in KK Manager. Have much bug. Is better utilize a custom BepInEx.

Thanks for the custom BepInEx, it fixed some problems I had with some scenes, feels like a fresh install :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Panfletita
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote