5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
does anyone here have this card? its from Blue Box manga

GimGaroom

Sep 6, 2021
Is there an easy way to find the author of cards? I have several cards that I really like but I’m not able to find the author to get more of their cards.

Mar 29, 2022
Is there an easy way to find the author of cards? I have several cards that I really like but I’m not able to find the author to get more of their cards.
You can check the author history of the card in the chara maker on the menu where you change your chara informations, if the name of the author isn't displayed you'll have to ask others.

vladpolo

Jun 23, 2018
Test my custom
Tell me fix your problem.
Edit: Open KKManager and delete all multiple versions mods
View attachment 3031810
Edit2: Never update your Plugins (BepInEx) in KK Manager. Have much bug. Is better utilize a custom BepInEx.
Hi, when i use your BepInEx files, my cards got this bug, do you know ho to fix it ? (their legs are bent in this position)

• Hey there
Reactions: Panfletita

kkaka

Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone have Sushang's headmod from Nyako? It's this one : . I know there was a zip file for all Nyako headmods in this thread but the link is dead.

AoiLover

May 12, 2021
Hello everyone i lost all my data is there a way to get Koikatsu patch (Updated pls) Don't worry i have all the cards just need the HF Patch.
and does anyone have this

Reactions: lzq

vsahertian

Apr 15, 2018
Is that a Cetol card? If so, couple pages ago someone mentioned a plugin that's supposed to fix a hair falling to the ground in his cards. I don't use his cards nor that plugin, but it sounds similiar to your problem so it may be worth a try to use it.

If you want to, you can download it from here:
tried it and sadly it didn't work, it's from this guy
but thx anyway for the extra info

Reactions: vezkaa

Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017

I'm already broke this month
Well, this is just awesome! You wouldn't mind if I send these to our capt for storage in the archives, would you? Though it'll probably happen either way.

You wouldn't happen to have the New Game characters as well, would you? Those are the ones I'm currently after myself.

Fighttea

Jul 2, 2020
Anyone have a collection of Nyako's mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote