[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023
right click kkpe, then untick all then tick only the penis. the only problem is u gotta do it even if u change clothes. ofc changing charecters. kinda wish it didnt auto apply to anything new. maybe theres a way to do that and i just dont know it
Ahh! Thank you very much. Sorry to spam you with another. But while doing that, the pop-up window when I right-click kkpe had a tiny sub-window where I could de-select all the bones/colliders. But it was barely 1-line thick, making finding the proper items I wanted to apply/deselect a pain. Kind of like navigating a webpage on a phone that has a stpuid advertisement taking 95% of the screen that wont hide/shrink/go away. Is there a way to make that sub-window bigger? I tried expanding the subwindow and the larger window by clicking the corners and stuff but it doesn't seem to let you do it like it does the timeline window.

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023
Poison latest scene (Yor Forger NTR)

Wow, all 5 of those were new for me, and they're all good too. Just sad he didn't bother to add sound effects to them like he did for some of his other scenes. Wish these paywall card makers would be more consistent with the effort put into their work.

Drives me nuts when someone makes a bunch of characters you don't like that seem to function fine, then they make a girl you really want and that girl's hair is static as a board.

I know how to add sound effects to scene files myself, and I do sometimes, but it's tedious AF, and for some reason middle-clicking 'enable' on the timeline ignores me like 90% of the time, so I have to mash the middle-click button just to add 1 node for every node I want to add, so annoying.

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Ahh! Thank you very much. Sorry to spam you with another. But while doing that, the pop-up window when I right-click kkpe had a tiny sub-window where I could de-select all the bones/colliders. But it was barely 1-line thick, making finding the proper items I wanted to apply/deselect a pain. Kind of like navigating a webpage on a phone that has a stpuid advertisement taking 95% of the screen that wont hide/shrink/go away. Is there a way to make that sub-window bigger? I tried expanding the subwindow and the larger window by clicking the corners and stuff but it doesn't seem to let you do it like it does the timeline window.
Left click the KKPE button, go into options and look for sliders named adv window size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote