Not open for further replies.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
does anyone have these card?

Precure:

Last edited:

Fighttea

Jul 2, 2020
Does anyone have a collection of coordinates?
Sorted or not. I'm kind of lacking new coordinates, went on bepis and pretty much got those that I like from it

Reactions: WolfSapphire

fnsldks2

Oct 23, 2023
Does anyone have hatoko this mode?
June 2 release mod
Hatoko Ramie Bunny Girl + Room + Head Mod
artworks/109268152
109268152_p13.png

I'm getting a lot of information here. Thank you always

Nevermind, I found at Archive(WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsdVlqSmFjR0pIVlhWaFZ6aDJXa000TlZsNldsRmphMjg5)

I Appriciate!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: mudkipfan1314

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023
Some scene cards have a 'dynamic bone collider' appended to the girls vaginal node, which I presume is used to help the man's dick 'find' the vagina even if you replace the girl (or guy) with a different one who may be taller or shorter or whatever. Unfortunately these always seem to be more trouble than they are worth because they seem to act like a black hole sucking in all the girl's hair, making it clip thru her body, and not bounce around like it normally should. I always just delete the thing and accept a little bit of dick clipping instead of a crapton of hair nonsense. Is there a more clean way of solving the hair problem?

Also, I know LTSuki's trails characters have eluded everyone, but I presume their Arnice from Nights of Azure is similarly elusive card? I don't even like the game, I just like the girl, why are all the best girls missing from their library =P

bowser1234

Sep 15, 2023
Some scene cards have a 'dynamic bone collider' appended to the girls vaginal node, which I presume is used to help the man's dick 'find' the vagina even if you replace the girl (or guy) with a different one who may be taller or shorter or whatever. Unfortunately these always seem to be more trouble than they are worth because they seem to act like a black hole sucking in all the girl's hair, making it clip thru her body, and not bounce around like it normally should. I always just delete the thing and accept a little bit of dick clipping instead of a crapton of hair nonsense. Is there a more clean way of solving the hair problem?

Also, I know LTSuki's trails characters have eluded everyone, but I presume their Arnice from Nights of Azure is similarly elusive card? I don't even like the game, I just like the girl, why are all the best girls missing from their library =P
right click kkpe, then untick all then tick only the penis. the only problem is u gotta do it even if u change clothes. ofc changing charecters. kinda wish it didnt auto apply to anything new. maybe theres a way to do that and i just dont know it

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote