[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

lkjoiu12

Jun 3, 2018
I have about every single one of them

However, sadly, I still do not have the updated Female 03 card. But I'm happy to share these with everyone as I may either buy or search for the card somewhere in the future.
Can you re-upload pls :cry:

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
is any guide of it?
Not that I know of, there should be a check box to make the menu appear in the character maker side bar and then you play around with the sliders till you get the desired results and save it, sorry I can't provide a more detailed response, am not that knowledgeable about it

GladysMartin

Dec 24, 2020
1698462819923.png

Anyone got this zipmod ? Snydrex : Sny.LizeOutfit

I think I found this Lize scene on bepis a while ago but to my surprise the card has mods to it which I can't find sadly (also it'll be great if someone also have the card)

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
#Help

I just upgraded the game update from Rx17 to Rx19 and realized that the RX19 version has a lot of errors and bugs. I can only open the base game and Studio completely crashes when I install other zipmod files. Can you help me find a version that can install both HF pack and Kplug without any problems? Thank you.
Tremendously unhelpful, I know, but: I've completely and utterly given up on getting kplug, Madevil's mod pack, and the BR/HF mod ecosystems to work together. BR/HF and Madevil (2021 versions) can sort of work to a limited degree, but everything else has basically been an impossible endeavor.
Hello, I am new here and i keep seeing mention of the "archives" yet i don't see any link or any signature related to this. can anyone help me find it
Signature was deleted back in September. Search for posts by Captn Krampus and keep an eye out for something that seems similar to, yet the opposite of a very common file host.

And pardon the weird steps and traditions surrounding the archive. It's an enduring thing for the very reason that it requires a modicum of thought to access.

Naruto49

Feb 16, 2019
Does anyone else have an issue with Hongcha scene 138? Whenever I load it the male characters arms are windmilling around his elbows before the timeline is even activated. This is causing him to rip the breasts off the female character and pull them through her torso for the entire timeline animation and I cannot figure out how to fix this.
Screenshot 2023-10-27 235736.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote