[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

bnm123asd

Apr 16, 2018
Does anyone else have an issue with Hongcha scene 138? Whenever I load it the male characters arms are windmilling around his elbows before the timeline is even activated. This is causing him to rip the breasts off the female character and pull them through her torso for the entire timeline animation and I cannot figure out how to fix this.
View attachment 3039668
type in "bone"on search box in workspace
click on dynamic bone collider > click kkpe on bottom left of screen > adv. mode > on new window click inside and all off
then (for usually most scenes)click on penis 1 to penis 4
do the same thing on the other bone collider
and everytime you change the girl repeat the process

nagisarei99

Jun 2, 2019
#ASK

Hi guys, just want to ask anyone know how to animate the tongue like this scene? I really clueless about this tongue animation, and I want create a kiss scene like this.
KKSCENE_067877.png

cesarleitor

Apr 22, 2020
Does anyone else have an issue with Hongcha scene 138? Whenever I load it the male characters arms are windmilling around his elbows before the timeline is even activated. This is causing him to rip the breasts off the female character and pull them through her torso for the entire timeline animation and I cannot figure out how to fix this.
ctrl+i and uncheck those
1698472484994.png

KrathLL

Aug 16, 2023
Hello, I am looking for this card, if someone could share it with me I would greatly appreciate it!!

111987395_p0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote