[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmasecond

Sep 25, 2017
need KK_Character Accessories.dll and KK_JetPack.dll BepInEx\plugins
Still not solved on my side for some reason.

Edit: Nevermind found the reason. For those that are still having problems after installing the plugins in the link: you might have also installed the KKS plugins from Cetol's original post. Remove the KKS ones and you should be good.

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Does anyone have SolityL Koharu and Harunacard card?

112864122_p4.jpg
Haruna Kurodate (SolityL)

111075052_p5.jpg
Shimoe Koharu (SolityL)

Last edited:

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
Goddamnit. 26 unanswered dms. Ill get to them soon~ish. A couple of things:
1. New update currently in preproduction, eta 1-2 days because im lazy as fuck.
2. Stop spamming my fucking profile wall with "hurr can i haz archive link". Check my latest posts in this very thread. If you still dont get, then im afraid i cant cure stupidity.
3. Again, anything that could be added to the archives ---> dm please & thank you
4. An old leaker came back to the chan thread and posted a yata archive earlier this month. AND I FUCKING MISSED IT. If, by a miracle, someone grabbed it: please let me know/can i has link?
5. Updates are going to happen atleast once every 2 weeks. I will post if thats the case etc.
Thats all for now, see ya in a bit
Edit: The treasure vault can be found at stopfile 9c6PrJ

Last edited:

bleedz!!

Feb 12, 2023
Does anyone have sweii1's card collection, especially their Knightwalker Erza. Please and thank you.

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
2. Stop spamming my fucking profile wall with "hurr can i haz archive link". Check my latest posts in this very thread. If you still dont get, then im afraid i cant cure stupidity.
3. Again, anything that could be added to the archives ---> dm please & thank you
4. An old leaker came back to the chan thread and posted a yata archive earlier this month. AND I FUCKING MISSED IT. If, by a miracle, someone grabbed it: please let me know/can i has link?
5. Updates are going to happen atleast once every 2 weeks. I will post if thats the case etc.
I think this was that pack.
Yata archive reup:

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
Damnit, people are still leaking on the chan? I stopped checking since 90% of the time it was just autistic shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Kroak27

Rhikhu

Aug 18, 2018
Thank you mate but I think he stole this face model from ABCEEFG and edited the body to sell on gumroad
This is one of the piece of sh*t whose using ABCEEFG's body/face model & trying to make profits for it, I forgot the bootleg author's name on pixiv though

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote