[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
Does anybody know of a card for the character ? I believe pis has one for a different chara from the same anime but I don't think they made on of her
The free ones that can be found seem pretty low effort/inaccurate, etc

Terroristman

Jul 1, 2023
Some from HG are in the Krampus gofile link, including musashi, "gaijin.." file.

Same, i think they re all in the Krampus's updated link.

Maybe the last one is also in the updated keiyuus file from Krampus, if not, tell me and i ll upload it
Thank you

boodacm

Jun 29, 2019
There :

from wich scenes number do u need ?

Here :

Here :

Here :

Tell me if something's missing
Thank you so much

boodacm

Jun 29, 2019
The 'click the picture' thing only work on patreon i think, thats why they do it
I tried to join the good mods, there may even be some that are not needed. there may also be a hairmod missing for both umamusume, didnt found it.
Everything else should be here :

Here :

Everything up to 117 :

(this link may not be up for long)
Would you be willing to reshare the HONGCHA scenes please ?

Also does anyone have a PIS gumroad collection

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
/kkg leaks cards every once in a while
That would be me, for the most part; there is barely anyone left who isnt posting smth like the regular drama and the OC circlejerk.
Also there is vk.com/koikatsu_art & vk.com/1koikatsu (disregard the register popup, just x it) and db.bepis.moe/koikatsu has leaks here & there but they are pretty quickly erased. Japanese Shitabara board also posts many leaks, but its a: japanese only & b: i dont know how to post there since im a filthy gaijin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.