[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

T4otw48

Jul 3, 2022
Krampus from the /kkg/ thread on /h/ here, didnt know this thread is suddenly alive. Neato. Saw some of my uploads posted earlier, you guys should head over to and grab whatever you need. Uppercase is your friend, currently uploading the last updated summaries. Have a good one!
Link is down, could you reupload?

qwereti

Oct 25, 2018
The 3 other parts were there but they have been reported so u cant see them, leaked scenes always end up being deleted. I reup in mega, it should hold a little longer but it will also end up being deleted
Link already got taken down, any chance for a reupload?

Krakenzzz

Dec 16, 2022
Dont have a lot of time today, cant check everything

If its for ArcticFox check Krampus's link, it contains the updated archive with even more cards.

The 3 other parts were there but they have been reported so u cant see them, leaked scenes always end up being deleted. I reup in mega, it should hold a little longer but it will also end up being deleted

For Hongcha ?i uploaded everything here :

My link for pis is down, but its also in Krampus's gofile

There was this link which is still up, but i dont remember what if contains exaclty
bro, reupload link pls

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
Link already got taken down, any chance for a reupload?
bro, reupload link pls
Here, i didnt put the Intro scene back :

Dl fast i think i ll make it private by myself in few minutes, my Mega account was closed because of this so my links for Masta, choirbox and hongcha are also down for now.

Guys who have nyanify scenes
I will be grateful.
Dont have 55/56, the rest should be there :

I also saw that krampus's link looks down, he is the only one to have everything it contained, especially the updated versions, however the whole thing contained about 40/50go and i believe that gofiles puts an upload speed limit, if everything has really been deleted, i think it will take time and patience for him to put everything back

qwereti

Oct 25, 2018
Here, i didnt put the Intro scene back :

Dl fast i think i ll make it private by myself in few minutes, my Mega account was closed because of this so my links for Masta, choirbox and hongcha are also down for now.

Dont have 55/56, the rest should be there :

I also saw that krampus's link looks down, he is the only one to have everything it contained, especially the updated versions, however the whole thing contained about 40/50go and i believe that gofiles puts an upload speed limit, if everything has really been deleted, i think it will take time and patience for him to put everything back
Appreciate it a bunch, thank you!

Reactions: Akass

MysticWold

Sep 1, 2020
Krampus from the /kkg/ thread on /h/ here, didnt know this thread is suddenly alive. Neato. Saw some of my uploads posted earlier, you guys should head over to and grab whatever you need. Uppercase is your friend, currently uploading the last updated summaries. Have a good one!
The link is down my dude, can you re-upload it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.