[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boblemon23

Jul 6, 2023
Hey team! Does anyone have the complete Keiyuu collection? Looking for a mix of his newer and older stuff:

- Rinka
- Atri
- Iris
- Mikami Chiori
- Pamyat Markuria
- Kanna
- Nanami

I can't post links yet but I have some MDR goodies I can share if any one is looking

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2017
Here, i didnt put the Intro scene back :

Dl fast i think i ll make it private by myself in few minutes, my Mega account was closed because of this so my links for Masta, choirbox and hongcha are also down for now.

Dont have 55/56, the rest should be there :

I also saw that krampus's link looks down, he is the only one to have everything it contained, especially the updated versions, however the whole thing contained about 40/50go and i believe that gofiles puts an upload speed limit, if everything has really been deleted, i think it will take time and patience for him to put everything back
Do you have these from Nianify? 35, 37,38,39,40, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 51, 52

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2021
Would love it if someone has kodoki scenes rar file from anonfiles, uploaded to google drive or MEGA or pixeldrain, so we can all download it without any connection issues

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
Hey team! Does anyone have the complete Keiyuu collection? Looking for a mix of his newer and older stuff:

- Rinka
- Atri
- Iris
- Mikami Chiori
- Pamyat Markuria
- Kanna
- Nanami

I can't post links yet but I have some MDR goodies I can share if any one is looking
For the full collection youll have to wait a (possible) reupload from Krampus, i dont have the time to upload everything and i believe its thanks to him that almost everything from keiyuu is findable. While wiating for that, i still have uploaded those that you listed here :

Do you have these from Nianify? 35, 37,38,39,40, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 51, 52
Here, but i dont know how long it will last, i just reuploaded them but 2 of the other scenes from him that i uploaded earlier have already been removed :

Hey man, I notice you are the lord and savior of many people in this thread. Just wanted to say thank you and ask if there was anything in particular that you were looking for, on the off chance I might have it
Thanks bro, its nice of you. Happy to help

boblemon23

Jul 6, 2023
For the full collection youll have to wait a (possible) reupload from Krampus, i dont have the time to upload everything and i believe its thanks to him that almost everything from keiyuu is findable. While wiating for that, i still have uploaded those that you listed here :

Here, but i dont know how long it will last, i just reuploaded them but 2 of the other scenes from him that i uploaded earlier have already been removed :

Thanks bro, its nice of you. Happy to help
Omg thank you man, you are a god send - do you accept donations lol

Let the rest of us freeloaders know if you are ever looking for anything in particular (though it seems like you already have everything under the sun)

Appreciate you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Akass

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
Omg thank you man, you are a god send - do you accept donations lol

Let the rest of us freeloaders know if you are ever looking for anything in particular (though it seems like you already have everything under the sun)

Appreciate you!
Lol, thanks man, but i havent leaked a lot of things by myself, its mostly reuploads that i have been able to find in several places over the long term. True heroes are those like Krampus who mainly leaks new contents. I especially try to help people to find what they want quickly if i know where to find it or if i have it. But thank you, thats also nice of you

Oct 31, 2022

xWyvernx summary from shitaraba

also does anyone collected Xcalibur scene? I need this one if possible

DOLLX23

Jan 4, 2023
Here, i didnt put the Intro scene back :

Dl fast i think i ll make it private by myself in few minutes, my Mega account was closed because of this so my links for Masta, choirbox and hongcha are also down for now.

Dont have 55/56, the rest should be there :

I also saw that krampus's link looks down, he is the only one to have everything it contained, especially the updated versions, however the whole thing contained about 40/50go and i believe that gofiles puts an upload speed limit, if everything has really been deleted, i think it will take time and patience for him to put everything back
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.