[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakonis67

Oct 25, 2020
Has someone cards+mods from ?
Especially Harley Quinn, Black Widow and Cammy White.

ValentineZERO

May 25, 2019
Jfc Ltsuki is some kind of psychopath - $80-$140 a month and you can't even get his old cards. You get the "privilege" of asking to BUY them. Kudos to anyone leaking his work he's insane
All of these paywallers are dirty. At least...the ones who aren't generous and either release free cards, have fair prices, or both. And especially if they don't make you jump through hoops to get something old.

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
Jfc Ltsuki is some kind of psychopath - $80-$140 a month and you can't even get his old cards. You get the "privilege" of asking to BUY them. Kudos to anyone leaking his work he's insane
This supresses my conscience about sharing a little.
More examples like this and I will join the club of sharing pirated content for free aswell.
Jesus fucking christ. I thought 35$ was a lot.

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
This supresses my conscience about sharing a little.
More examples like this and I will join the club of sharing pirated content for free aswell.
Jesus fucking christ. I thought 35$ was a lot.
More examples? Sure thing:

You cant even get all monthly cards below 35 bucks, 58 bucks lets you get them plus ONE card from his gumroad a month.

Of special note are things like this: and
Remember, this is for ONE FUCKING card.

Here we have one of yatas fuckbuddies

But remember to read the rules, no seriously read them. Its something special.

Yata in itself is a freaking rabbit hole. Told leakers there were tracking numbers in the cards etc. You can count yourself lucky to be even amongst those chosen to pay for the privilege of supporting him. Also there was interviews in discord as a req for new subs for a time, could still be a thing and having similar rules as antykk

These are just some examples lol

fuzzyoxsl

Jun 6, 2021
anyone know how to fix this problem, it work pretty well but there's delay with the dildo and his hand, im doing bone collider with the girl but doesnt fix anything, and when i change the chara the eyes or face didnt chance
try the kk discord for such issues as i doubt this is the place for studio tips in general.

have you checked the node constraints for the item and hand? as for changing the chara, are you using the change character or change body option?

Dec 26, 2019
try the kk discord for such issues as i doubt this is the place for studio tips in general.

have you checked the node constraints for the item and hand? as for changing the chara, are you using the change character or change body option?

yeah, I use change character, I just click on the chara's folder that I want to change

boblemon23

Jul 6, 2023
More examples? Sure thing:

You cant even get all monthly cards below 35 bucks, 58 bucks lets you get them plus ONE card from his gumroad a month.

Of special note are things like this: and
Remember, this is for ONE FUCKING card.

Here we have one of yatas fuckbuddies

But remember to read the rules, no seriously read them. Its something special.

Yata in itself is a freaking rabbit hole. Told leakers there were tracking numbers in the cards etc. You can count yourself lucky to be even amongst those chosen to pay for the privilege of supporting him. Also there was interviews in discord as a req for new subs for a time, could still be a thing and having similar rules as antykk

These are just some examples lol
LOL they have a "Union". Bro, you literally recreate other artists' work and sell it for profit, calm tf down

fuzzyoxsl

Jun 6, 2021
yeah, I use change character, I just click on the chara's folder that I want to change

not too sure what the issue is then, had no issues with changing characters with mine.

also, turn off the two go position / rotation of the toy folder to enable the item to move with the hand.

gamass117

Jan 30, 2020
does anyone have this card? i cant even find a way to buy it if i wanted to as its not on their gumroad

Status
Not open for further replies.