[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

myspace121

Oct 18, 2018
More examples? Sure thing:

You cant even get all monthly cards below 35 bucks, 58 bucks lets you get them plus ONE card from his gumroad a month.

Of special note are things like this: and
Remember, this is for ONE FUCKING card.

Here we have one of yatas fuckbuddies

But remember to read the rules, no seriously read them. Its something special.

Yata in itself is a freaking rabbit hole. Told leakers there were tracking numbers in the cards etc. You can count yourself lucky to be even amongst those chosen to pay for the privilege of supporting him. Also there was interviews in discord as a req for new subs for a time, could still be a thing and having similar rules as antykk

These are just some examples lol
i move from previous game i thought this game has better author or at least not greedy but im wrong. those greedy bastard stealing IP from other game and claim for high price just for porting lmao, i don't even feel bad at this point.

remigio01

Nov 28, 2018
Does anyone have these cards?

cobrathb

Apr 28, 2022

anyone has kodoki's fubuki scene ?

and mastapov asuma toki scene? :

Reactions: uawaifu

rockhell0629

Jan 14, 2023
Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but is there a way to to remove the censor in HongCha's scenes? I'm recently tried Charastudio to use some of his scene data that I found here but its all censored.

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
ToTheMoon's 41 pls

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but is there a way to to remove the censor in HongCha's scenes? I'm recently tried Charastudio to use some of his scene data that I found here but its all censored.
you either have no uncensor installed, or it has some object with pixelate material (usually sphere or plane) attached to some parts. I recommend hiding until it disappears to recognize where its exactly.

blackx151

Jun 10, 2023
Does anyone have a Ldki Hololive Ayame card or any ayame cards (like hatoko)?
My PC died and part of my collection is gone forever...

https ://www.pixiv.net/artworks/96251333
https ://www.pixiv.net/artworks/106151588

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Krampus from the /kkg/ thread on /h/ here, didnt know this thread is suddenly alive. Neato. Saw some of my uploads posted earlier, you guys should head over to and grab whatever you need. Uppercase is your friend, currently uploading the last updated summaries. Have a good one!
I made a backup:
Thank you for your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.