[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aziekil

Jan 30, 2023
Looking for these
Latest Scene:
i would like to see all of to the the moon scenes if you have them brother akass. thank youuu lovelots
choirbox.zip
TTMoon.zip

All 2 files

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
does anyone have fatcat/seacat's previous scenes? would greatly appreciate it!

Reactions: qzsz
Dec 26, 2019

not too sure what the issue is then, had no issues with changing characters with mine.

also, turn off the two go position / rotation of the toy folder to enable the item to move with the hand.

thanks It works, but the face still the same i dont know why

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
More examples? Sure thing:

You cant even get all monthly cards below 35 bucks, 58 bucks lets you get them plus ONE card from his gumroad a month.

Of special note are things like this: and
Remember, this is for ONE FUCKING card.

Here we have one of yatas fuckbuddies

But remember to read the rules, no seriously read them. Its something special.

Yata in itself is a freaking rabbit hole. Told leakers there were tracking numbers in the cards etc. You can count yourself lucky to be even amongst those chosen to pay for the privilege of supporting him. Also there was interviews in discord as a req for new subs for a time, could still be a thing and having similar rules as antykk

These are just some examples lol
Uffff, serial code..tracking numbers, interesting. What are they tracking to? IP , real names?
Seems like my guess wasnt a joke, they want actual real personal data bound to a payment account and name according to the rules, if Im not mistaken Oo
Which violates lots of laws already. Beyond Illusion ToS. If someone gets pissed and have enough resources and time they'd be fkd.

The cards probably need to be loaded in studio/game to execute some code.
Maybe this is why some antivirus apps trigger on some cards too, due to some embed crap inside (very likely backtrackable).
I'm curious to know how this works, just to fuck this up. But I doubt anyone is eager to waste their time on this shit and just move on.

Subscription tiers for a year, not even adobe is that shitty. According to ratings people pay the 3-digit prices, and not everyone rates.
Wont surprise me if they are making more than Illusion does, they may not know how much is going on until someone points it out.
Either illusion have no resources to hunt those fucks down or they are getting a cut. Im baffled, its almost an entire criminal syndicate if they're already unionising too.

Just some thoughts and speculations.

Very interesting info, thanks for sharing!

Anyone got a link to the Shitabara board?
Sure bro, enjoy the buffet

(Apparently main), 61243 = kk
(No idea, says Part 1, but has mixed links)
Part 1-13 so far.

Link to next part should be at the end of each part, posts go from 1-1000. I think it works like 4chan. No idea. If any else fails, main thread has some overview and the parts are to find there.
I recommend using some auto translator, but to be honest, it doesnt matter. I just go for every link and sort later.
Have enough space (250GB+) if youre going to scrap the entire thing.

Keep in mind anonfiles is slow but stay long up.
Catbox is ok-ish but all links always worked.
Gigafiles stays only a few days but are super fast. (Only last days of last posts with gigafiles work)
Also they started talking about gofiles which apparently stays very long up and is fast.

Last edited:

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
Anyone have Johanna (dawn's mom) by feathermapleleaf? Or a collection of feathermapleleaf cards even without Johanna? Thanks.

Koksu060

Jan 26, 2020
More examples? Sure thing:

You cant even get all monthly cards below 35 bucks, 58 bucks lets you get them plus ONE card from his gumroad a month.

Of special note are things like this: and
Remember, this is for ONE FUCKING card.

Here we have one of yatas fuckbuddies

But remember to read the rules, no seriously read them. Its something special.

Yata in itself is a freaking rabbit hole. Told leakers there were tracking numbers in the cards etc. You can count yourself lucky to be even amongst those chosen to pay for the privilege of supporting him. Also there was interviews in discord as a req for new subs for a time, could still be a thing and having similar rules as antykk

These are just some examples lol
yeah this is fucking scam, but i seen someone at 4chan sharing all hatoko cards ( even latest ) but links are down, i have most of his cards but ofc old : /

Status
Not open for further replies.