[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

destinyterror

Apr 29, 2018
Actually can anybody at least upload the kodoki rar scenes to pixeldrain? or google drive?, MEGA has a really shitty download quota, and the file is over 4.94 GB which is almost near the 5 GB download quota. Sorry for the inconvenience
you can use their downloader - Mega desktop app, free account quota should be around 20gb.

areunut

Nov 24, 2017
Lol, thanks man, but i havent leaked a lot of things by myself, its mostly reuploads that i have been able to find in several places over the long term. True heroes are those like Krampus who mainly leaks new contents. I especially try to help people to find what they want quickly if i know where to find it or if i have it. But thank you, thats also nice of you
do you have swimsuit Izuna?

audydance

Oct 20, 2020
Anyone got keiyuu's meguru hachimiya? Idk what's up with it, not showing up on pixiv or gumroad
It's a reward card for only long term support, and the dl its from private dm.. that's why he didn't post on pixiv or his patreon..
but still as for those reward cards, I really hope someone want to leak some keiyuu's reward card..

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote