[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2020
too lazy to quote the two replies I got:

i know HOW to decipher the krampus uploads (i felt like i made it clear in my post when i talked about manual work), but having to do it every single time I look at his uploads is...well, that's why I asked the question that i did.

i'd be annoyed/disappointed that you guys thought i was asking how to decipher his system, but given this thread's history i am understanding

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018

i know HOW to decipher the krampus uploads (i felt like i made it clear in my post when i talked about manual work), but having to do it every single time I look at his uploads is...well, that's why I asked the question that i did.

i'd be annoyed/disappointed that you guys thought i was asking how to decipher his system, but given this thread's history i am understanding
I was talking about the names of the files. I don't have any fuss on my end since I just sort by date and grab the newest.

Reactions: Captn Krampus

allstarali

Jul 22, 2023

It's all manual. Sometimes you cannot whine too much when it's already free

Reactions: Chuckles887

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
for based krampus uploads, i have to ask

is there some way to automatically decipher the file names to understand them
or do yall just go through the "manual" process each time when reading them
or does everyone just remember them all after seeing them so much

my brain can't do it, i only know when im looking for someone specific
If you're having difficulty parsing the filenames in your head, your likely best bet is to manually copy said names to a notepad or something and delete the lowercase letters. Otherwise, just download everything and look at files individually since they have the wallers' proper names in the files.

Feb 10, 2020
okay, all these answers are fine

i just didn't want to be the ONLY one having to put in work, while everyone else prospered with advanced tech living carefree

kyaeru

Mar 11, 2023
okay, all these answers are fine

i just didn't want to be the ONLY one having to put in work, while everyone else prospered with advanced tech living carefree
i don't think it's much work, finding out 3-4 letters already gives you an idea on who it would be if you know who you're looking for

Aftertaste

Dec 24, 2022
Anyone know how to fix it,its freeze this screen for 3 hr
You probably added a very large amount of cards since the last time you booted up the game. It may have froze due to limitations. Best solution is to move the recently added cards out of the current folder, reboot the game several times while adding them back in increments.

GetterBeeeamm

Feb 27, 2023
为什么这些mod不能用?是我使用方式不对还是mod不兼容?
你是KKS的话试着解压zipmod然后用notepad打开manifest.xml,然后把<game>Koikatsu</game>删掉,保存,再压回zipmod, 很多时候读不到mod可以用个方法
Screenshot 2023-10-30 173154.png

Reactions: Fighttea
Status
Not open for further replies.