[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahornperson

May 21, 2022
Their cards are in the archives, CAPITAL letters are your friend in finding what you need. Seeing as you're new around here, the beginner tip is: The opposite of stop.

View attachment 3048227
Having multiple copies of the mod is a part of your problem. If you're still having issues, or . Install one, delete the rest.
Thanks really!, and how about the other issues? Like the missing studio item (i have the mod, only one, it's arika's mod from A-fan) and the shaders one... i don't even know howo or where to find it. Thank you again!

(edit) I don't understand, i delete all copies of the zipmods, the old versions, and nothing... it still appears like that. I tried searching for the map manually, and i don't have any maps of DarkSoldier, i have another mods of him so... i don't know what's happening.

(edit 2) i use it in KKS and it works fine... there is a way of that woking on KK? or it's just an kks exclusive scene?

Last edited:

Chuckles887

Dec 19, 2021
Has anyone come across any leaks from Kimiko Ai ?

May be because they're radically expensive, but I've never found any.

raven9009

Aug 18, 2023
Does anyone have seth(abigail)'s morgan card?

I looked for the captn archive, but I didn't see it, so I'm asking.

Reactions: Tinapay

Chuckles887

Dec 19, 2021
Does anyone have seth(abigail)'s morgan card?

I looked for the captn archive, but I didn't see it, so I'm asking.
This one is pretty new. Earlier this year, Seth/Abigail went to an email-only distribution, so their more recent cards are difficult to come by.

Been wanting the Evangelion ones from June, myself.

raven9009

Aug 18, 2023
This one is pretty new. Earlier this year, Seth/Abigail went to an email-only distribution, so their more recent cards are difficult to come by.

Been wanting the Evangelion ones from June, myself.
It was like that. If so, I understand. Still, it's a little disappointing.
Thanks for explaining.

Ahornperson

May 21, 2022

Anyone knows what's the password for this charas? I know it's in this post, but i can't make it work. (I tried copying and pasting and i don't get to unzip the file, can anyone help me?

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018

Anyone knows what's the password for this charas? I know it's in this post, but i can't make it work. (I tried copying and pasting and i don't get to unzip the file, can anyone help me?
100902884_p0.png
KaniTaxi Love Live! Collection

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.